Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tip-Sniff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rawezaa, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Sup,

First time posting here so please correct me if I make any mistakes.

Me and a friend have been smoking a lil bit for a while, and he keeps doing this thing which he calls a tip-sniff, in which he takes the roach out when the joint is finished, lights it, closes one nostril and inhales through his nose. 
    I've never tried it because i've never read anything about it on the internet and thought it might be harmful.
    Does anybody know more about this?

Thanks

2. Just tear up the roach and throw it in a pipe or bong bowl.

I almost never blow smoke out my nose even because it irritates my sinuses. The only exception is when clearing an incredibly over sized bong. I'll blow the smoke out my nose to help clear the hit still in the bong.

I don't see how it could be harmful, as many people already exhale smoke through their noses. I wouldn't do it though, in fear the smoke would be quite hot and scorch the inside of my nose lol.

5. Sounds bloody weird but if he is not trying to get you to sniff the tip of his penis I guess your good.  ;)

6. You should tell your friend he is an idiot and to just smoke the damn weed!

7. eh let him do it, sounds kinda dumb to me. like hes trying to snort smoke? wtf..