Tip on Outdoor growing and Hunting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dr Lowtie, Jan 4, 2009.

1. I have had good sucess with planting bagseed where i hunt and it makes scouting for deer and elk SO much easier. hang around your plot and they will show up then you can scout:)

2. I understand the ease of doing both, but the only problem is that other hunters may run across it too. Can't be too careful these days......

3. Yes that and knowing the large migration of deer through this area is a given your plants will get an inspection!

4. Hell yeah bro I am already scouting new area for elk and sativa this spring.

5. Just be careful not to have a gun and your harvest at the same time. Having a firearm in your possesion legal or not while being arrested on a drug charge is a sure fire way to guarantee prison time, and if it is a felony drug charge better start pumpin iron cause your gonna have a decade or so of very uncomfortable showers, and giving away your fruit cocktail.

6. Yeah thats a REALLY good point i forgot to mention. But usually when scouting I only carry bear mace:)

7. I dont try and harvest, i use it as a kind of bait