Tip for using concentrates with Extreme Q

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Nolaway, Jul 7, 2016.

1. I would like to share a trick for using the Extreme Q vaporizer with concentrates. This vaporizer is intended for use with flowers only, but I've successfully used concentrates (hash oil works particularly well) by mixing up a few dabs with ground up flowers. If your ratio of flowers to oil isn't too heavy on the oil side, you can get some monster rips without clogging the screen that you wouldn't be able to get with flowers alone. The downside to using concentrates with this vaporizer is you will have to clean the metal screen far more often than you would vaping flowers alone. Hope this helps anyone wanting to gape concentrates but is stuck using an Extreme Q or potentially another vale that isn't built to handle anything but flowers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have never used concentrates (no access), but it would seem that you could put some hash or liquid wrapped in cotton in most vapes.

3. I would use clean steel wool before cotton. Check the Volcano concentrate discs and you'll get the idea; I wish I knew about it when I had an Extreme Q

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Iv used keif and hash in my extreme q with no problems :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Both my Mighty and my Herbalizer came with little wire/mesh pads that fit in the chamber of each vape. You just put the oil on the pad and vape. It works especially well if you put a little ground bud under the pad first to catch oil that melts through the pad. I vaped a few concentrates but dabbing them is so much better IMO, so I stick to that.

6. Whats that big bowl for, that comes with arizer extreme q?

7. Its the potpourri bowl you put the dried flowers that also came with it in and let it run for aromatherapy

8. Check out the Concentration Chamber in pics 8 through 17.
    V3 - What is it?

Was a good deal of work to figure out length of pieces, number and size of airholes, and other piece details, but it was so worth it!

Works best with concentrate and flower mix. On a load of 0.016g and a small amount of concentrates, got 8 full draws - all flavor no burnt popcorn.... then I tapped out!
    Awesome thing, the Concentration Chamber is all glass and encloses your herb/concentrate mix. When you're done with your session, if you still had awesome taste, take the CC off of your vaporizer and let it cool off so you can circle back and finish off your session later.

9. I acctually tried it..the thing with dry flowers :D is amazing.. i dont buy chemical air fresheners anymore! this is it!

• Like Like x 2