Tiny leafs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gasbot, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Hello, I'm a beginner at growing, my first few plants have all killed over, but i am seeing progress.
    Its just the size isn't what i was expecting. Been almost 3 months and its not even 2ft tall.
    Just wanted to know if this is normal or did i stunt its growth.

2. Could you upload a picture? It helps immensely, a picture says a thousand words!

It would take two thousand for us to picture what your seeing heh.

Also maybe some details on the grow op? Lights, soil, feed, ect.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pics and more info about your grow is required.

4. Its a indoor set up, but its still been cold in the spot I've got it set up.
    LED grow light, don't know what type of soil, have not been using and nutrients or other chemicals. I really don't know much just ttying to learn as i go. 20200429_091952.jpg 20200427_102611.jpg

5. Try checking this out growweedeasy.com

I read that and surprisingly enough my first grow turned out to be some of the best I've ever had, that and people on here will help you once you've done a little reading

6. I ive done some reading, I'm still reading.
    It looks like its about ready, but every bud is just tiny. Thank you for trying to get me going in the right direction.
    I

7. If you want to grow some kill, it's as easy as buying a bag of ffof soil, a bag of perlite, and a 5 gallon fabric pot. Even a cheapo nutrient line, simple 3 bottle one.

Don't need to feed anything but water, maybe calmag for the first month.

6-8week veg for a good amount. Get a good light and woohoo

• Like Like x 1
  8. Your problem is your light.
    What is the make and model?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mars-hydro, is the make. Other than that i couldn't tell ya. The set up was gave to me.

10. First you need a good light. Blurples are ok for a small micro grow, or clones\seedlings then they aint worth nothing.
    I'll post you a link to the type of lights I use, you will love em'.
    Get some good soil if you choose dirt, or go cocoa or even hydro if you are serious about getting some weight and quality buds. Order you a couple good female seeds.
    Start you a grow journal with your plans and post in the appropriate section.
    There you will get experienced grower in whatever medium you choose.
    Ye lights. Check my grow journal to see em' in action.
    www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Kingbrite-2019-hot-sale-Samsung-lm301h_62123272895.html?spm=a2756.order-detail-ta-bn-b.0.0.18602fc2qE7cMN

• Like Like x 1