Tiny Buds. Tiny plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sir. Pineapple, Mar 2, 2014.

1. #1 Sir. Pineapple, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    Hey guys! Im doing currently a pc grow of a strain called Auto Blue Mystic.
    Now my problem is that the plant is super tiny compared to other stuff ive seen, probably because the pot itself is not really big.

I hope you guys could give me a few advices to improve my yield under the current sircumstances.

Here a few pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's basically how my grow case looks like:

[​IMG]

(its the actual pot)

2. I say you hit a home run as it is.

Maybe do hydro next plant?

3. #3 Sir. Pineapple, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014

Sorry, what do you mean by "hit a home run" ?

Also, hydro is impossible in the place i live because im with family and i dont have much place..

home run means the plant is kick ass for its size. It rocks , id be proud to grow that in a well made small space.

hydro is nothing more than rocks for soil with rich nutrient water and an air pump bubbling in it to get oxygen to the roots . it can be done inside a PC

5. I have 4 (midgets) like that from bag seed. Tallest one is 4"s. They are clustered. Gonna pull them this week i hope.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I just assume its because of pot size.. am i right?

7. Its really looking nice. So I subbef

8. You can also just use (I can't believe I'm saying this lol) a 50/50 mix of perlite and vermiculite and water your plants several times a day with pH balanced hydroponic nutrients and get super results. Make sure the pot drains properly though.

We grew this way for many years and got consistent good results.

You can also, (and the way that I would personally go) would be to use a well-constructed organic soil that relies on quality compost and vermicompost as it's base. All nutrition is mixed directly into the soil in the form of dry organic amendments so all you'll need to do is to keep it constantly "just moist". Easy peasy; great results and very healthy plants. It all comes down to learning to grow healthy plants first - work on this and larger, higher quality harvests will simply come naturally.

J

9. Jerry,

You feeling okay, buddy? I've never heard you suggest using hydro nutrients and pH balanced water hahaha

10. Have you ever thought of constructing a smallish grow tent then stealthing it up to act as a TV stand for in the bedroom.

But I don't have a problem with where I live. Lol everyone smokes and as long as I give them some when it's done they don't mind.

I posted a few pictures of the tent I have in my room and a unfinished tent in the living room

If I must only have a little bit of something I want the best

Attached Files:

11. Im in the proccess of moving out to a new apartment.. so only then ill be able to grow freely like a baws..

thanks for the tips anyway guys.. its been helpful.