Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tingling/Numbness throughout body days after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakubd12, Sep 27, 2014.

1. I'm experiencing a sense of tingliness/numbness throughout my body 4 days after last smoking, and am seeking a way to subdue it or get rid of it entirely! I found similar threads online on this topic, but no direct way of dealing with it. I'm 20 years old, athletic, in good shape and eat fairly healthy. Last week or so I smoked more than I have my entire life (every other day from either a bowl or my buddy's bong. Tuesday night (3 days ago) I took 2 big hits from my buddy's bong and got super high. I had an extreme sense of tingliness throughout my body, couldn't focus or concentrate and my motor controls were completely shot. When I woke up, I felt hypersensitive to touch and noticed that the tingliness never left. I had a very hard time manipulating things with my fingers ie putting socks on, turning door knobs and even picking up a pencil...
    I woke up yesterday morning relieved to see that all my symptoms were gone! I walked around for about an hour, until I felt a tingle in one of my arms and BOOM the sensation came back, and hasn't left since.. From time to time I feel spaced out, like everything takes a second longer to process once I touch something, but my entire body is constantly tingling/numb. It's effecting me at work as well as school. Things like driving are terrifying because I lose sense of touch with the steering wheel!
    I've read a couple people online say that this has gone away within a few days, a week., 2 weeks; others said it's never gone away. I learned that weed in high doses (or this particular strain) is NOT for me and I will not be smoking it again anytime soon.
    I need to get back to my normal self ASAP and the thought of this never going away scares the hell out of me. I don't have health insurance otherwise I would have ran to the closest ER yesterday. I'm contemplating going anyway if this doesn't go away in the next couple days, I'm worried about permanent damage.
    If anyone knows of a way to bring the symptoms down or get rid of them please help!
    -Jakub          

2. #2 AugustWest, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    sounds like you have a medical condition that's unrelated to smoking weed if it happened 4 days afterwards.

go see a doctor.

3. feeling the same way for the past 2 days, did it ever go away???