Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tingling/ Buzzing in head from marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by diablo1010, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #1 diablo1010, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Hi, I've made a couple of threads concerning my issue, which is that 1 year ago I smoked some premature white widow (about 3-4 weeks flowering) and since that time I've had this tingling sensation in my head. It's not painful, it's just annoying. I don't know whether it is from a physical cause, or if it's just mental (me imagining it). I've developed a few theories on why why I feel this way.

My most hopeful theory is that it seems the white widow high overstimulated my brain, like theres a erratic brainwave instead of a long slow calm wave, I was wondering if anyone here knows what it could be, or actually, even better would be how to cure it. So far I'm betting on the plan to smoke marijuana again, but a different strain, as I think it will calm my brainwaves down?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Sounds to me like that bud was toxic, and now you have an extremely advanced brain. You should try and move things with your mind now!

- Seriously though that's crazy, I don't know what the cause is.

3. Yeah toxic...I know for a fact the weed was NOT laced, but was thinking it could also be fertilizer residue that the plant soaked up/ it could have detoriated my nerves? Is that even possible?

4. I have no idea, if I had to guess I would say the same. It could be something completely different though, something non-relative to weed.

5. So it's a nonstop tingling ever since you smoked that a year ago? see a physician man. Sometimes I get that feeling if I smoke a really dank pure sativa(head high), but that's just cuz it has so much thc in it.

6. have you smoked since then?

7. yeah...

8. I doubt it is related to the weed. I would definitely see a Doctor about this though. It doesn't sound terribly serious to me, but it still couldn't hurt to get checked out.

9. Yeah damn a permanant buzzing I don't believe would be caused by marijuana. No not after the high wears off you should feel normal.

10. holy shit.. maybe you should see a psychaitrist in that case, dunno how to spell it. but yeh could be pretty serious.. kinda like hearing voices and shit and hallucinating