Tinder

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Titch, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Not that I live under a rock, but I literally heard about Tinder about a week ago. It's catching on a bit over here and to be honest, I don't really know what it is. A friend of mine told me it's basically like a straight grindr, basically just a meet up n' fuck app....

But surely that would be too good to be true...

If any of you could enlighten me, have been using it, have been getting results, fire away.

Not sure if I want to be using an app to get laid, but shit the game has changed now.

:smoke:

2. i dont use it but almost everyone on my engineering course and their friends do and have gotten laid a bunch of times from it, you can only contact someone from it if they like your display photo and you like their so basically you gotta find eachother hot haha

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I don't know anyone who has been laid using it, but I'm sure it can't be that difficult.

4. My room mate uses it and got laid a bunch of times. I never bothered with it though lol

5. Might give it a go some time :ey:

6. It's just empty sex, that's all it is. 

If that is your thing than go for it.

You might make a FWB.

7. I see way too many people that I know personally or friend's friends on there. Since it finds people in your area lol