Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tinctures In Edible Form?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SplitGenetics, May 18, 2014.

1. So I've been making a lot of alcohol based tinctures lately and mixing up strains in them and always put them under my tongue and let it sit for a minute or so, one eye dropper works like a charm. But I have these capsules that don't break up with the alcohol from the tincture to quickly, my question is if I were to put the tincture in a couple capsules if I'd have a good experience? I know it takes a bit more orally, but say I use 3-4 eyedroppers and capsule it all up and swallow them? Would it be like a strong edible high or what? Would love some feedback on what I could do with tinctures orally effectively. And dosage orally? Say 2 eyedroppers get me really nice with my tinctures.. How many eyedroppers should I use if I take it orally instead of sublingually?

2. I'm pretty sure the effect of the tincture would be in line with the potency of the dosage. Meaning two to three eyedroppers taken orally could potentially kick some ass later on.