Tincture Question

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by RecStoner, Dec 26, 2016.

1. I am making some tincture, a few tries and methods but have a question. After you strain the alcohol and allow it to sit, there is some material that collects on the bottom over time.

Do you strain this out or just shake before using? I've already strained it through a coffee filter, just not sure what you guys do.

I've tried making some quick tincture but the longer soak seems to be a lot more potent.

2. Hi Rec,
    I think the residue you're talking about is the fats, keif and oils liberated by alcohol. You can filter with a few passes through a coffee filter. Alcohol based tinctures can be added to PG/VG ejuice but, its better to let the alcohol evaporate off before vaping.

3. I prefer vaping with BHO... The ISO taste funny to me and I make myself so I know right

4. I got an vape pen just fur dabs other day... Has chamber fur dry bud... One fur concentrate like iso or BHO... And one chamber fur vape juice... Was only 65 works like a charm on being discreet