Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tincture in tea

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thatslove, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I bought some tincture today and I'm about to put it in some tea, but I can't find any good references as to how many drops or dropperfuls I should start out with. I'm a total lightweight, so I'm thinking 2-3 drops?

2. what potency is it? or does it even say?
    i've been rockin level 3s from some shops here. usually an entire dropper puts me to sleep :lol:. half a dropper for like 4 hours is the going rate for me.
    2-3 drops sounds decent.
    smoking after ingestion of tincture multiplies the effect as well.

3. It does not say the potency, so I tried 3 drops last night, which worked okay. I tried six tonight and its really good. I think I will try a full dropper next time to see if that's too much and if 6-7 will be the right target.