Tims conditions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nushaganazad, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Who is tim?

2. nushaganazads good buddy

3. wow man that shit is fucked up

if that was me 5 bullits from my beretta would be in those punks heads right now

up here in Ny you dont fuck around with people like that and expect NOT to get shot.

thats why if u fuck someone up here u better make sure u kill them.

My next smoke up is for your boi.

- stay up

4. I just read the other thread....poor guy. I missed the first thread...do we know why they picked Tim to fight as opposed to others?

I can't believe how good he looks with all the injuries he has. He looks to be in good health otherwise so hopefully that will help speed the recovery. Next bowl is definitely for him...keep us updated!

ps--one of those big words they probably used was hematoma...the medical term for a bruise.

5. wellthank you guys, everyone.

He got out of the hospital today and we went fishing lol. and he was very happy to blaze a blunt and just chill outta his hospital bed. but he had to be home early. hes in great spirits already, and justin is going to be killed lol.

6. I'm glad he's doing alright. You two take it easy. Don't do anything stupid ;)

7. thats good to know. and nush, if you all need an extra person to get their punk-asses back, scoop me up.

8. damn. seeing the pic of tim just makes me wanna find and fuck up those assholes....i suppose this is why democracy is good though, get a punishment, then get fucked up after they serve it

9. +rep to you for being a good friend and trying to keep your friend up at a really down time for him.

i've only had a few friends who i thought would ever do that for me.

10. man you truly are a good friend, seeing him like that just pisses me off that people would gang up on someone like that with no remorse. my condlences