Timing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by weedtaculous, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Okay, so i know this'll most likely sound like such a simplistic question for so many of you on this site- but anyways. How long du guys say it takes to grow n all. I mean, I'm goin off to camp this summer for a good 2 months, will that be enough time (if i take up seeds that have already germinated) to grow out in the woods and have a prosperous plant, with yeild @ the end of the 2 months?. or would it just be better to plant some seeds @ home now and let them grow till I come home and hope they dont wither away....thanks

2. if i were you i would rig up some kind of system to water it by ur house. Bring it up to ur camp prolly wont give it enough time to determine the sex and bud and the nto harvest. Also its a much bigger risk, i would assume. So try puttin them by ur house and have a trusted friend water them for you. and tell them u will throw them some of ur crop

3. Na see, thers no need- my house has one of those fancy-ass'd wattering systems that automatically waters shit everymorning and thers tubes and shit running through the ground...so it'll all get watered enough- dont worry about that....I just wanna no timing thats all