Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Times you've been busted...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drizzt4418, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Im sure this thread has been done before, many times, but still its a good topic to talk about.

One time I was hanging with my friends around the time Hurricane Frances was around. I drove down cause I got off from school for a couple of days due to the hurricane. It was the last day I was in town, and I was staying with my friend Bran from up at college. He stayed home and I left to go hang with some friends. I had bought a quarter of Regs, and had it in my glovebox. Anyways we decided to head to one of our old smoke spots, a community park thats dark and secluded, and there's a highway and the everglades is right across it, so its a pretty good view when your high.

After a good smoke session, we head to my car to listen to some tunes, the decide to sit outside the car, and chill (bad idea). We parked the cars in a neighborhood across from the park, and have never had any problems with people or cops there before. So we were just sitting around, and out of nowhere a Broward County Sheriff car pulls up and blocks us in, so we had no escape, and probably wouldn't have ran anyway.

He asks for everyone's ID and asks what we were doing, blah blah blah. I guess he smelled the weed, we were all pretty baked anyway. He asked if he could search my car, and i said "yes", but then remembered that you can say no, so i said "wait no, you cant search my car". Then the cop got really pissed, and start talking about me lying to him and that I was making him mad. He started to search us, even though I said no, and noone else consented to a search. My friend Karl was first, and he said "I did not consent to a search" but he kept going. He finds some pot on him and has someone put him in the back of a car. Then he finds my friend Kenny's pouch with weed and a pipe, and he also goes in the back of the cop car.

So then another cop pulls up and start looking around my car with his flashlight. He finds about $30 on the floor in $5's and says "looks like we got dealing here". They put the cuffs on me and made me sit on the curb while they questioned my friends. After they realize that I'm not a dealer ( Before i left college, I went to the bank to take out money cause of the hurricane, and the bank only had $5's ), they let me and my friends go, but not after giving then court dates.

Now, when they searched my car, they didn't find anything in there that was mine (my friends all claimed their stuff) so I didn't get anything, But I had weed in the grove, ( I have 2 gloveboxes, a small one and a normal one ) and they didn't find it. They actually took the bottom glovebox off the front panel and left it on the floor.

I'd say we got lucky, well except for my friends. I think my friend Karl got off, but Kenny got some drug class shit. Anyways we'll never make that mistake again :smoke:

P.S. Fuck the B.S.O.! :D

2. same shit happened to me except i threw my plastic bong when isaw them coming they didnt see me do it. they just found the weed an my friend took he full blame for it i felt real bad. we even convinced them that we werent smoking up there. but the cops still arested my friend an we went to the police station with him. i went back a few days later to find my bong ....someone smashed it... it was a sad day.

now that i think of it that had no right to search our car at all.

3. Sucks about the bong man, but hey... Free to toke another day!

4. i got busted twice by the cops... once i had 7 g's on me and the other, they caught me and my friends smoking a 6 g joint....

5. i have been lucky too so far..... :D

6. 0 *knocks on wood*

7. why would you have 1.5 lbs of pot in a car during a wake and bake?

8. I've had a bunch of cop encounters while high. Three, to be exact. And since I'm stalling to go smoke with my friend beside me, I'll tell you about all of them.

The first time I went with a couple kids who I rarely hang out to go pick up 1/4. The kid calls his brother who just picked up and is selling to him, so we go to meet him in this dead end neighborhood near the dealer's house. We park the cars across the street from a house with no lights on and stupidly, we all break out our pieces and smoke on the side of the road. Very dumb idea. As I'm taking my hit, I see a car about 200 ft down the road, driving very sketchy-slow towards us. I have a huge hit in my mouth so I turn away to blow it out. The car parks right behind our two cars, and this is back when I got high really easily, so I was pretty baked already. All I see is the sillhouette(sp?) of the cop car's lights on the top and I shit myself. We're all standing around dumbfounded. Cop gets out of the car, asks for all our IDs, and asks wheres the pot (he obviously saw me blow my hit, or could smell the weed, or maybe the fact that two cars full of teenagers parked on the side of the road for 20 minutes had to be up to something). We all tell him about everything weed-related we had in our cars. He told us if we told him about all our stuff and gave it all up, wed get in no trouble. We did, and he searched the cars, and let us go. It was weird, I had this feeling in the back of my brain that it was a trap. I was all high and crap and he tells me to leave so I get in the car and drive off with my friends (this is when I was underage and couldnt drive with passengers), so it was really weird him telling us to go drive home high with all the kids.

Anyway, he dumped all the weed in the grass in this neighborhood and took our pieces. Right after we drove away, I called my dealer (he was my friend then) and told him what happened, and he and a few friends went and found the weed he dumped of ours (he kept it tho, finders keepers I guess).

Thats just the first time. I am not getting into the other two stories right now. I'll edit them in some other time.

9. wutt, tell me about ur most interesting ones luke...

10. hey Drizzt, whats that picture in your sig? you remember where the related article is for it? looks interesting....

i posted something about my close encounted awhile back, but i cant find it.

anyway i was driving home from work after tokin up and a cop pulled me over.... had 3 prerolled j's in the glovebox (so it must have been on a tuesday) and the windows were closed while tokin so you could still smell it, but id been driving with windows open so it wasnt too strong, I'm sure he could tell i was high... he was askin me questions (oh btw the reason he pulled my over was because of my mud covered licence plate) and I could tell he wanted to search the car, when this fuckin sportcar (looked like one of the newer BMW style cars) comes flying around the corner doin atleast like 100mph and passed a guy in the fast lane by using the shoulder... i couldnt believe it... the cop yells at me to clean of my plate as hes running back to his car to take off after this guy... all i could think was "OMG i'm the luckiest son of a bitch alive"... so i got out, wiped off my licence plate with my shoe, looked up and pondered if there is a god, said thank you anyways, got back in the car and didnt vary my speed by more than 1 from 70mph all the way home.... man I'm glad that dumb fuck was out joyriding his new ride that day :smoking:

P.S. if you find this in the other thread lemme know, causei've been lookin for it for awhile ;)

11. Wow, I thought this thread died lol.

Its from Newgrounds.com, check it out if you haven't, loads of fun while blazed.

I don't think I made it clear in my first post that I didn't get caught, or have not been caught yet, even after having like 8-10 run-in's with the cops while I was blitzed...

147... Luke your my hero :smoke:

12. i have had a few run ins with the cops. fucking hate them with all my heart. protect and serve my ass, only protect rich fucks and not the common man. cops freak me out now, so when i see them, i can get paranoid, but im cool when we get pulled over and shit. but shit man, i really hate them. i need to get my ass out of here fast and never come back. laws here are fucked up, and i've also had friends fucked by other people at school. cool guys who got rat on by little dipshits. another guy got rat on, but he was a looser. thats the only downside to smoking and driving. i love to do it, but fuck, the cops are out in fucking force sometimes. i need to relax now because i got all worked up, so heres to me :hippie:

13. Just yesterday I was trying out my new bowl, and I took my first hit when I looked back and I see the middle-aged woman walking her dog staring at me behind me, and me and my friends sprinted so fast out of there.. haha. Then, apparently she had called the police but we had taken a short-cut back to one of my friends houses and just smoked up in his room..

14. got arrested on halloween, long story, aint typin it up again now.

15. man, you were writing 'smoke the herb' on a car? that sure as hell doesnt make us look good.

16. not by the cops, im lucky

17. i never got caught by the cops but me and my friend rode to taco bell after smoking like 5 bowls each and his dam parents pull up right next too us and started talking to us i think his dad new i was high cause wen he was talking to me i almost lost my ballance and tripped over the stairs on my way in side of taco bell

18. Cops in my neighborhood are more worried about traffic violations

19. Ok about 2 years agao me and my friends were chillin at this pizza and sub joint where they let underage kids smoke tobacco and shit and my friend had some weed (about a gram) so we went outside and went behind this fence and the guy who brought the weed went over to piss in the corner of this yard we were in. so i loaded up a bowl and was about to light up and one of the owners of the place walks around the corner and blasts me in the face with a flashlight. i was kinna in shock because it was the first time i was busted and just sat there crouched with a shitty pipe full of schwag and a lighter poised to spark it up. he whipped out some cuffs and said aw man i wish i didnt hafta do this. i turned around and he was about to slap the cuffs on me and he just pushed me and i fell on my face. Just then about 5 guys come out from behind him laughing their ass off and i dumped the bowl and the guy was just like dont do it again. apparently it was a joke but i was fuckin scared. he let me go and i later found out that if i had been five feet to the left i would have been arrested because it would have been on his property. wow that was really fuckin scary. Im really glad that it wasnt the cops. later we were back inside the place smokin some cigars and this shitty group of rappers came on and started rapping in g-strings and one guy had a dildo glued on his helmet and they were doin the stupidest rap and the guy who busted me came up to me and said awww man i woulda joined you in that bowl if i knew that these idiots were comin on next. i was scared as fuck but it turned out to be a great night.

20. I feel sorry for you lads in the US - your cops sound like right knobheads.

Haven't they got anything else to do like catch robbers / eat donuts etc