Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Times where the stupidiest shit felt like an adventure?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kipohippo, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Tell your story here, I toked about 2 hours ago, and now im just relaxed. But just a little bit ago, i decided i wanted some pb and j sandwiches and some milk. So, i get my milk, everything is fine. I set it down by my computer and go to make the sandwiches. I go to get the everything out, its all good, but then i touch the bread. AND THERE ARE ONLY 2 PIECES OF BREAD!!! Now i felt devestated, i was looking forward to having 2 sammiches. I go to sadly make it, when all of the suddedn... ther is a fucking full loaf of bread on the counter. :hello::hello::hello: It was awesome. i get out 4 slices and put the jelly on, no problem. Then i open up the peanut butter and ITS EMPTY! Now i was gonna have just a jelly sandwich. This sucked, but then i look in the pantry. ANd there are 3 jars of peanutty goodness. I grab one and stab open the paper seal, spread and then i sat down and made this thread. So any household adventures from any of you?

2. I took out the trash once and thought I was Indiana Jones. Pretty crazy adventure if you have watched the movies.

3. Late night driving home, no one on the roads just me crack heads (who don't have cars so gotta watch for them jumpin out at you going 35 trying to bum a cig) and those friendly cops at night. On a one lane road starry sky's above me, windows down, a personal, just cruizin around tokin.

This is my adventure some alone time, good weed, and some beetles.

4. Parents were watching a movie in the living room; I'm blazed and need to get through the living room to the kitchen; do a cartwheel to the kitchen (unnecessary); fuck up the landing and hit my head against the table; parents ask if everything is alright from the living room; I say yeah, get my food, and go to my room.

Mission. Complete.

5. HerbsX I think we all know that feel in lol

6. every day is an adventure.

7. last summer me and my friends would get high and throw balls at cars out in the road...lolol it was so funny until we did it like 6 times then finally someone came back to our house and told my parents. no regrets. we started it out by standing in the middle of the road until a car came, then hiding. it was nothing but we felt like we were spys or smething hahaha <3

8. Bro are you in middle school?

9. Once me and a few friends went to an area of abandoned trucks to smoke in the back of one. It was was winter and pretty cold. After we smoked I was pretty baked and we ran the entire way back and I didn't realize until half way through a field of snow that my boot was half off and my foot was freezing lmao. It felt like an adventure for sure haha, a very cold adventure. :smoke:

10. Me and my friend were driving around high and we spotted out principals car driving so me being high said we should follow him. We followed him like a mile and he went into a liquor store, then we drove away. good times.

11. I remember a time where the high had just hit us and we walked out from underneath the tree, this is at like 9 PM so it was dark as fuck and the moon was completely full. Between us and the main road was this huge patch of tall weeds and shit, like taller than we were. We looked down this small ass path through it and saw the moon- the light at the end of the tunnel. After yelling THROUGH THE TRAIL WE BLAZE!!!!! (like from El Dorado) we ran through it like maniacs and got like 1000 cuts hahaaaa good times

12. LoL.....That sound awesome...!

13. last week it was about 2:30 am was bored, couldn't sleep, so i decided to smoke up. i went to the garage cause i didn't want the smell up tho whole house and get caught. in order to get to the back door in my garage i had to maneuverer my way through some chairs, gardening tools/machines and other crap. so i get to the back door. get 2 good hits from a homemade gravity bong, bam insta high lol. getting back in the house felt like an adventure, plus like when i was climbing over a chair to get back in i for a sec i thought i herd my dad say "HEY!" but i was just tweakin

14. we got high on the railroad tracks one time and a security guard from the ice arena saw us and he came looking for us, we played hide and seek basicly trying to fuck with him and we ran right past him and all the way home, felt like some man hunt shit lol

15. Hahah it was greatttttttttttt