Time traveler in old Charlie Chaplin footage?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Dronetek, Oct 23, 2010.

1. I must say, this one has me scratching my head. It really does look like this man dressed up as woman, is talking on some kind of portable communication device.

See for yourself:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6a4T2tJaSU]YouTube - Chaplins Time Traveler[/ame]

2. nah i think she just had her hand there for watever reason

3. Shes also talking and laughing. In fact, it doesn't look like a she at all, but a man dressed up as a woman.

4. At first I thought she was just holding her hat, but it does look like theres a black device in her hand.

Weird... maybe it was an icepack or something of that sort.

5. It could be a tape recorder but i don't know if they had those back in 1928.

6. Who the hell would he/she be calling?

7. yea, and old people are weird she could of been talking to herself...unless thats what she WANTS you to think

8. Very strange indeed...:eek:

9. The first and only time traveler ever discovered, and its a guy dressed like a woman walking through a charlie chaplin set talking on a cell phone.

just doesn't seem likely

10. She is holding an Iolite Vaporizer.
    But really... It is a HUGE stretch to say "I can't explain this" followed by "It must be a time traveler".
    A more likely explanation might be that someone talked him/her in to being in to the movie and they didn't want their face shown (especially if it was a man in drag).

11. Who knows? Maybe its some kind of future communication device we don't know about. Maybe she's calling her time and telling them all the fun she's having? :smoke:

12. Little did they know that technology was given to them..... BY A TIME TRAVELER!!!! DUNNN DUNNNN DUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Lol what if in like.... 2050 some crazy guy goes back in time, and is actually charlie chaplan, and has left clues for us to try and get him back...to the future...that hasnt happened yet..... for us atleast.....