Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

time to stop for a while

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gremlinbreeder, Mar 27, 2011.

1. well its been a fun as hell 16 years but unfortunetly being unemployed for the past year has hopefully come to a end. I have a very good chance at getting a state job and have stopped smoking the good stuff. Been a week and a half and surprisingly i don't miss it all that much (was smoking everyday for the past decade). This is still a great site and still support legalization but i gotta do whats best for myself, who knows maybe in the future i'll be back, only time will tell. Nothing but the best of wishes for all you blades, keep strong.

sincerely, gremlinbreeder

2. Do what you must. Feeding your family is more important than getting high. I bet you'll start smoking against soon enough.

3. def still stick around gc! giving up bud doesn't mean you have to give up gc. i don't really all that much smoke anymore but i still like to chill around.

4. Yeah, just say out of the Stash Jar n' you'll be safe from the craves, man :D

5. stay strong bro