Time to start round 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shifte83, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Hi all.

I figured after the success of last grow in hydro I'm going to stick to what I know (dwc) I have this coming in a few days and I thought o had more seeds than I do :( so I will be growing 6 ICE WIDOW anyone know this strain and yeild? Also what do you think of these pots...
    Platinium Hydro Star 4 Kit complete

✌️

2. that pot system seems VERY expensive for what it is.....

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Hmm maybe I should stop being so lazy and make my own system for 5x less the price ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Yikes, on the price...but then I have been called the Montgomery Burns of growing.
    Also shouldn't your research on the seeds been done before the purchase...just saying. Over and above that it look like a cool unit. Good Luck on grow dos!!

• Like Like x 1

5. it just seems very basic for the money. my local hydro shop has a 6 pot system with good tank and pump for £300 with a 3 year warranty , which looks alot better quality then you just shown mate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. also in that system you cant spread your plants out?

7. Okay cheers man does seem exy as hell I think I can cancel my order and I'll keep looking

8. I've built about two systems and am modding my 1st system to accomodate 2 buckets.

Say four 5 gallon buckets at 15 a price (60), hull fittings 2x per bucket 10x 10 (160) tubing N T's/ elbows $30 (290) pump $40 ($330) air stones $8/eaX 10 ($410) air pump 40 ($450) an a good tote for a reservoir $19 after some misclanious stuff say $480-$490 for the diy route.

That's 4 five gallon buckets with a 36 gallon tote( plants grown right can take 1-2½ gallon of water a day).

• Like Like x 1