Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time to quit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by plugged, Sep 25, 2007.

1. I've got to quit smoking in about 6 hours (better job = drug test). How long does it take for the tolerance to drop to a low level? I can't even keep a high for more than an hour anymore, so I figured I'd make this a tolerance break as well.. I smoke White Rhino a lot and it takes a couple bowls to get me a good high that lasts about an hour. When I started smoking this stuff, it'd get me fucked off 2-3 hits and I'd be stoned for hours. How long would it take me to get my tolerance down to that point again?

On the plus side, I'll be smoking the rest of this in the next 6 hours, so I'll be nice and high for sure.

Attached Files:

2. Is someone gonna watch you piss? If not, just get some fake piss. Better than quitting for a month, I say.

3. Like I said, I'm using it as an opportunity to take a tolerance break.

4. Your tolerance will drop fast bro. Less than a month. To get completely clean is one thing, but after a while it's just a small amount of thc left and all, not significant enough in my opinion. From my experience, longer than two weeks defeats it's purpose.

But I geuss being honest has it's perks, you dont have to be sneaky and shit. Different strokes.

5. /agree

6. I dont know man I'm in the same situation as you. I've been smoking every day for a long time now (longest break maybe 3 or 4 days), and even a hit of the chron barely gets me high for a while. Usually I'm high while im smoking it then I get burnt out.

7. weed tolerance drops fast. but its worth the wait. i quit for 3 weeks once, and i got so fucking zooted off just 1 bawl that i shared with a friend.

8. tolerance breaks are great when you end them with chrons to make you just that much more blazed

9. yeah s it does drop fast and once its permanently out of your system like u can pass a piss test i think its basically back to zero?
    not sure but that makes sense to me hahaah

10. If you have a heavy tolerance I'd say two weeks minimum to make a serious difference, probably a month would be ideal. The longer you wait, the more you forget what feeling high is like, and the more amazing it is when you start again.