Time to put outside..?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kali King, May 13, 2012.

1. Does it matter if my plants are going outside after being under 24 hours of light to 14hours and 45 min of light? Will 2.5 lumens keep a clone from flowering?

2. You could see flowering, so I would suggest easing them into lower amounts of light. Other than seedlings or early veg, 24 hour lights should be avoided.

3. I don't know spam. I think they'll be fine. I used 24 hour lights then moved my ladies out at less light than (It was still 13:50 here) and they aren't flowering. I have Blue Dream, Purple Diesel, and Bubba kush, so that's one sativa dom strain, one hybrid strain, and one heavy indica. They shot out a couple preflowers, but that's it. I think with his almost full hour more light than I had the plants will be just fine. Anything over 4.25 to 4.50 is usually safe. Right now my days are only 14:12 and mine have been in the ground a week already. Plus my smaller clones that I moved out at least 2 weeks ago, and they aren't flowering either. They were my testers.

4. It's not that 14 hours isn't enough, it's the shock going from 24 to 14. Some strains will trigger in these conditions, so be careful is all. If anything they will reveg and then just keep an eye out for pollen sacks in case it hermies. It may not happen, but the one time it does you will know :)

5. they'll flower for sure, reduce it gradually (it takes a few weeks) so you get +1 or 2 of what is outdoors. I'd reduce the indoor lights until you get it at 16 and place them out.