Time Table on Nuggies

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Snobart, Jan 4, 2010.

1. I want to start growing this summer, yet I will only have around 3.5 to 4 months to do it, is that enough time for an indoor operation? I was looking at DNA's Chocolope and Barneys Farm LSD. They both say they are quick growers, but are they quick enough?

Thanks phella's

2. I would look into some autoflowers - like the AK47 Autoflower - i believe it is start to finish in about 10 weeks.

3. When you grow outdoors your veg and flowering time will be determined by nature. Light cycles will determine how long your grow takes. What is the exact time frame that you want to start growing. This will determine how long it is going to take you.

Chickadie is right. If the light cycles aren't going to cooperate for your growing period you should look at an auto outdoor flower strain.

4. I looked into those, but i want to grow something that will have a big yield. Something I can veg for a month and a half, and then grow for two months. Is that possible? I am going to be growing from may - august indoors.

5. There is also drying and curing time, at least drying you have to figure in.

6. true, i left a half month for that