Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time portals

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by duperdutch, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Have you ever been through a time portal? Like your just sitting there blazing, not paying attention and then what seems to be a few mins passed by was actually an hour. Does anyone know how this works? I just find it interesting because it happens to me:hello: Maybe this is some kind of memory issue?

2. ya bro i was watching tv and somehow 3 hours passed in like 10 mins lol

3. Sometimes time seems really slow... try looking at a clock or watch when you're super high.
    It seems like forever for a minute to go by, total mindfuck.

4. congratulations, youre finding out about levels of consciousness.

5. Time goes slower when I am high, like 2 hours = 40 mins :smoke:

6. when i first started smoking 10 mins would feel like at least an hour. now an hour feels like 10 mins.

7. 2 hours= 5 minutes for me dude :/

Love the Fear and Loathing sig :love:

8. Yea its happened to me, but ussually its the opposite. like ill be watching a tv show and look at the clock and it will be like 4:30 then about an hour later ill look at the clock again and it will say 4:30 and ill just sit there for another 2 hours thinking about how the last hour went by in 0 minutes and when im done with that it will be like 4:31

9. its just your perception of time, and being high isn't the only thing that affects it. "Time flies when your having fun". Ever been doing something really excting and suddenly realize its time to stop, when you thought you were just starting?

10. Yes it's very odd. It usually happens to me when i'm watching movies. I remember i went to go see Alice in Wonderland baked and it seemed to go by in 10 mins, like i felt I just got comfortable when the credits started lol. Also when i'm taking a shower an hours feels like 5 mins.

11. My gf and myself were baking a pizza for munchies and we sat down after putting it in the oven. We blazed a bowl and started talking about shit she turns and asks me to go get the pizza out the oven. i look over at the clock and it had been 3 mins it felt like hours.