Time for a tolerance break. warning: alot of ranting, possible buzzkill

Discussion in 'General' started by InnerPeace, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Well I'm all out of money and stoned cold sober. All I can do is think about where it all went...doesn't take too long though:rolleyes:.

I'm going take a few months off from buying(if you want to blaze me up bring it) weed. I don't know maybe I'll use this time to gather around seeds and plant enough weed for a year, and save my money. I make too much cash to have .56 cents to my name.:mad:

Send me your willpower, positive vibes, smoke one up for me, I'm going to need it all.

I don't know how I'm going to deal with my co-workers though. I work with 96% middle-late aged women who are all going through metapause. I go in to work blazed off my ass and within 15 mins one of those bitches have done killed my high, everytime. I can't imagine what it's like being in there sober.

Fuck it, time to exercise and shit, I know that helps with weed withdrawls.

Thank you for your time, may I soon find equilibrium.

2. Man, T-breaks suck. That's really all I can think of, i'm stoned off my ass :smoking:

Wish I could send you some over GC :p

3. #3 InnerPeace, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    yeah but I'm going to use this time to straighten everything out. I was at the point where I'd do nothing but work and smoke 24/7. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I want to change that and focus my energy on more important things.

MY goal is by the time I come out of this T-break I'll be healthier(more exercise better eating ha bits), have money saved up(that doesn't go up in smoke) and be working on a outdoor grow op(grow diary and pics to come) to last me a good long while. So I'll have money and bud. No more putting rims on my dealers car and bling on his neck.

Time to come out on top....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoLE8FmooIM]YouTube - Kanye West - Champion [Official Music Video] [HQ][/ame]

It's all good. The wonders of weed is when you smoke the trees it doesn't cultivate fiends,just giggles and zzzz's.

My co-workers will hate me though, I feel more sorry for them than myself :laughing:

4. #4 Smash420, Apr 22, 2009
    Lol! Good one, I couldn't imagine going to work or school without having smoked about a gram beforehand. But thinking about it, my co workers would be worse off than me if I was dry :D

5. Good thinking bro, yeah keep thinking about the positives... Your lungs will thank you, your pocket will thank you, and when you finish the break, you'll get baked as fuck, man. good luck, they ain't easy, but if you put your mind to it you'll be sweet!

6. I'm doing the same exact thing right now. Taking a month break or so. It will be nice having that extra cash to spend elsewhere.

Instead of smoking multiple times a day, I'm just going to smoke every 3 days or so.
    That way I will keep my tolerance down and will be using a lot less bud.

Lately, I've just been getting burned out after smoking. It's not the same like it used to be almost a year ago...

7. YOu know? especially where I work man, everyones talking shit trying to put blame on everyone. I'm the chillest nicest guy there(I know because i've been told that). They're going to think I'm bipolar or something, or that I'm a completely diffferent person altogether haha.

8. #8 InnerPeace, Apr 22, 2009

Yeah I don't know how long you've been smoking(a year I'm assuming) but if you're going to be a toker for life you're going to want to take breaks every now and again

I don't know why but I always enjoy my high more at night so I'mma just smoke at night prolly. Or at least not until after work, the high feels more deserved when its done right(this is my defintion of right lmao)

that's smart thoguh every 3 days, you're going to be feeling almost like it's your first time smoking, everytime. My plan is to be a more occasional toker. My reason for this is I don't want to be the stereotypical stoner where his whole world is getting high, which is regrettably what I allowed myself to become. Dont' get me wrong I love the herb and if life was all flowers and sunshine I'd have no problems just being blown 24/7. But like this one asshole who happened to lend me one good piece of advice told me, "grab life by the horns"

9. I'm also going on a break till 5/20 to save up some $. The break ends right after my finals, which is awesome too because I have a nasty habit of ditching schoolwork and studying to go out and blaze :eek:

10. definatley man school first. I know some people can study high but not me, when I'm high I just wanna chill, laugh and stuff my face. When I go back to school I'll only smoke inbetween semesters.

11. Haha, same here man. Friends come knocking on my door. Hey man u wanna burn one? Ummmm I got some shit to do....but sure. lol

12. I think next semester I'm only gonna smoke on non-school days. Which, of course, will result it me arranging my schedule so that I only have three days of class :p

That's exactly how it goes down lol.

13. Im hoping to grow enough this summer to last me a year.

14. it's going to be next to impossible since I have no ride but I'm going to work something out. If there's a will there's a way. it's going to be a second full-time job though.