Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time for a T-break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 697282, Jun 20, 2013.

1. I've been a regular smoker for around 8 months, usually 3-4 times/week. I've been smoking 5-6 times/week for the last several weeks, because it's summer and all I have to do is work and smoke and be bored (story for another time). Anyways, the last week or so I feel like i haven't been getting as high as I did when I started. I just picked up a quarter of high quality stuff, so it's not the bud. Should I take a break and see if it's a tolerance thing? And how long would be a good t-break? Thanks people, you guys are awesome

2. Try making some edibles they'll get you stoned.

Sent from my VM670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sounds like a t-break would do you some good. Just take a week or two and you should be good. 

4. A t-break wouldn't hurt, so you might as well! Sometimes I feel like being high all the time makes my mind hazy and foggy when I'm sober. I start noticing that I become slower and I'm not as quick-witted as I normally am. But a week or so off the green helps immensely~ :]

If anything, you'll get to save some money. Win-win.

5. T-breaks are the shit. It sucks not being high for a while but when you smoke agaim its worth it

6. Great idea, folks. Haven't toked since Wednesday, so if I take a couple of weeks off I can light up big time on the 4th, that'll be just over 2 weeks. Eh eh, great idea or what? Celebrate our independence by getting really really high.

7. You probably won't get as high as when you started when you've been smoking it around 8 months, and you will probably noticed a rise in tolerance however you could always increase dose.

Then again if you feel the quality of the high that YOU enjoy diminishing and your just not getting the enjoyment then take a few weeks off or something man.:smoke: