Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time for a T-break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sykosin, May 15, 2012.

1. Hello! I recently started smoking about 4 months ago. I have always smoked quality bud from day 1. I have never seen a seed in my stash ( true story!!) :D Anyways what I needed some help with is that recently i've noticed my highs last shorter and less intense. I used to always get trippy in my head and hungry/lazy after I burned but now the head high never happens. So my question is it time to quit for a while? I heard 4 days will make a huge difference but I will let you guys voice in.
    :smoke: Thanks! :smoke:

2. Hey man
    Take a t-break for as long as you think is necessary. 2 weeks is ideal, preferably. :smoke:

3. Bro we have almost exactly the same story, except my danks had seeds before (Northern Lights) but honestly just smoke a bit more. But a tolerance break would be nice. And youd get real high when you smoke again. but youd have ot wait for 4-5 days. Thatd suck