Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time for a change

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Ok so I've been smoking 2-3 times a week sometimes more for 8 months now but in the past 2 weeks I've only smoked once due to finance issues and it kinda seems like a chore now due to my situation in life so I see this as a prime time to take a t break and change my life a little . First of all stop smoking duh lol second I wanna lose some weight cause I am fat third I need to get a job so I have already made my résumé and I'm goin to go pick up some applications from quite a few places, I want to not have to worry about passing a drug test so it's gonna take a while to get clean I weigh 260 and I'm 6 ft tall I plan on exercising more and drinking water about how long should it take for me to get clean and then after I get a job and lose some weight and get my life back on track I will start smoking again bc I don't hate smoking I love it but its just time to take a break bc it is now getting boring and the same

HIGH 5

2. #2 biw999, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    You'd probably be good with 30 days clean but with you having a higher body fat percentage, I'd wait 45 days. After that you'd absolutely be in the clear.

If you need to find a job sooner than that, I'd suggest using synthetic urine. I've successfully used "Quick Fix" twice with no problems. And these weren't dipstick tests. It was quest labs each time.

3. Thank you stupid question tho lol bc I smoked 2-3 times or more a week and then smoked once in two weeks did that reset the time lol

HIGH 5

4. It would be hard to say... I'd just start counting from the last day you smoked.

I know when you're completely clean and smoke once, the thc will be out of your system in a few days.

5. #5 damage420, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    If you drink alot of liquids and really work at trying to detox your body you can be clean within 2 weeks. Especially since you only smoked once in last 2 weeks.

6. 260lbs is pretty big man(no offense at all to OP). Thc is stored in fat cells so two weeks might be a tall order. I've gotten clean in three weeks (smoking everyday) but I'm 6'4 190lbs. On the flip side my buddy who's around 300 pounds(smokes a few times a week) failed a test after being clean for three weeks.

Your body fat makes all the difference.

7. Lol I really don't look fat XD and no offense taken i just know that 260 is overweight for a 6 ft man lol but thank you all :) Is it a good idea to buy a drug test at like Walgreens after a couple weeks to see if your clean if so about how much are they

HIGH 5

8. You should drink a bottle of vinegar, that will clean out your system.
    You can get a pack of a dozen dipsticks that detect thc for less than $10.

9. No it's not a bad idea at all. Most drug stores sell dip strips that you dip into a cup of urine and a line appears if there is still THC in your system. My local drugstore sells a pack of five for $15. A quick search on amazon though shows me you can get them much cheaper online.