Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time extraction test

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Samus Aran, May 15, 2011.

1. Well I decided to try and make a batch of peanut butter using the method where you just let it sit out. I made the batch tuesday afternoon, and it consisted of peanut butter, some EVOO and .8-1G of some DANK. I made a PB&J sandwhich with it and I'm starting to eat it now.

There was a lot of peanut butter still left in the bowl so I ate all of it :) hopefully gonna feel it soon, and I'll try to update.

2. cool, did it taste weedy? If it did that's a good sign :D

3. It didn't taste weedy, but more it tasted like the weed smelled... if that makes sense at all. Like you know how peanut butter usually tastes? Well it barely tasted like peanut butter, it was more like the smell of the weed, with a side of peanut butter.

EDIT: I think it's kicked in LOL

4. 1 Hour in and I'm feeling a mellow high. It's been getting gradually stronger though, and I did eat my sandwhich after dinner so I'm expecting 1.5-2 hours for it to start fully kicking in.