Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tim tebow the jet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rips2daskull, Mar 21, 2012.

1. americas favorite tim tebow just got traded out of denver heading to N.Y. jets for a 4th round pick ha goodluck tebw

2. Not sure how big football is here.

Tim Tebow is now going to be traded around after every couple seasons because he will never be good enough to be a starter long term. His half season of fame is now over.

3. what the fuck is a tebow?

edit: just playin, maybe there is a coach there that can teach him how to throw

4. Sanchez better not fuck up or else NY will be screaming for Tebow

5. smoken some for him as we speak.

6. I'm so glad that I don't give a shit about sports

7. fuck tim tebow! i hate sports

8. Besides Romo Tebow is easily the worst quarterback in the league. I don't know why he accepted that deal though, he could have easily gone to Miami or Jacksonville and been a starter.

9. America's favorite? Not even close...

I thought he was going to Miami or Jacksonville...

10. #11 ignila, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Denver trusted his hands enough to drop him into the receiving core, Rex should throw him into the preseason TE rotation and see how he does. Bigger than Keller, basically the same size as Gates, and while hes no Gronkowski, I think he's a pretty big target out there for how fast he is on his feet.

The guy is big, has hands, makes plays on his feet and can probably block. I don't know if hes better than Sanchez at QB (debatable), but I hope he gets some reps in NY because he seems like a great guy and my Tebowner hasn't completely gone away from last season I guess haha.

11. Not so fast on Tebow to the Jets....

12. ^^ Yeah the Jets don't want to have pay Denver for the recapture language in his contract so the trade is stopped for now.

Don't know why the fuck you would want him anyway. He cannot pass for shit.

13. Doubt it, they drafted a guy named Sanchez in 09 and he is arguably the worst in the league. Him and Tebow make a perfect match.

Gotta love the Jets struggling but my Pats need to take the trophy home again.

14. Yeah that is a BIG arguably.

Sanchez had the 23rd worst passer rating this past season (regular season only). Out of 32, obviously.

23 IS bad, but there are much worse QB's in the league. Sanchez is not the worst in the league by a longshot..

You're ONLY saying that because you're a Patriots fan. Biased.

15. Tebow -> Jets
    Manning -> Denver

Eh.

16. He has a better group of players around him than guys in JAC, KC etc.

I could care less who my team is, Sanchez blows dick.

17. IDK what Sanchez you are talking about, the one in NY is their Sanchise player!!! :rolleyes: ;)

18. As of right now, he's heading either to the Jags or Jets. Woulndt understand why either team would want him, because Blaine Gabbert and Mark Sanchez seem a lot more promising then that piece of shit Tebow who cant even throw a spiral lol.

19. Think TE. ;) :smoke: