Tim Tebow is excited...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ruh roh, Mar 27, 2012.

1. This is hilarious...he says eexcited about 100 times during his press conference...lol. Obviously Jesus did not bless him with diverse vocab, lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNcMFohJkbs&feature=colike]Tim Tebow Saying "Exciting" In His First Jets Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

2. My stance on Tim Tebow: Anyone who is still a virgin, or at least claims to be by that age has some serious issues.

Also, LAWL, he got traded to the jets, sucks for him!

3. He doesn't share your morality so he's fucked up? Sure buddy.

4. Huge broncos fan here, so glad we got rid of tebow, I supported him bc he was their qb but the offense was changed to fit him, fuck josh mcdaniels. We got Peyton :)

5. he shoulda stayed with the broncos but it wasnt his choice to go to NY. The jets still suck though but i hope tebow does good he seems like a good person.

6. Shit I'd be excited too if I was getting paid huge money to sit on my ass and watch a football game, fuck I'll even do it for free if you give me the jersey! :smoke:

7. He needs to smoke sum weed.

8. It would be way to exciting. Hed probably get excited and go on to tell us about his exciting adventures while being excited.

God bless.

:smoke:

9. bet he had a chubby :D

10. Haha Jets are so garbage. Instead of having one shitty bust at QB they now have 2 busts. Of course they still have that morbidly obese angry piece of blob they call a head coach.

11. all i could think watching this press conference was that he looked uncomfortable in front of all those guys. reminds me of an innocent little kid coming home and finding mom all blackout drunk and shit and you know something's wrong but the kid is too innocent so he just doesn't know how to act.

12. This is all hilarious!! lol. I like Tebow, I think he's a nice guy. I really don't know what else to say about it. I kind of hope he stays with the Jet's. I think moving around as a qb alot can fuck up his game. And right now he's not doing too bad.

13. [quote name='"Mattbo4"']This is all hilarious!! lol. I like Tebow, I think he's a nice guy. I really don't know what else to say about it. I kind of hope he stays with the Jet's. I think moving around as a qb alot can fuck up his game. And right now he's not doing too bad.[/quote]

Idk man he's pretty bad, as a qb he sucks. Yea he led a few 4th quarter/ overtime wins, but think about all te 3 and outs he had. Made te broncos d look like shit but really the d was the team

14. I would have to disagree. Tim Tebow is a very good player and leader. Everybody that plays with him says he's an awesome leader on and off the field. And the Bronco's where crap before he showed up. I haven't heard anything about the Broncos since....shit, Elway.

15. [quote name='"Mattbo4"']

I would have to disagree. Tim Tebow is a very good player and leader. Everybody that plays with him says he's an awesome leader on and off the field. And the Bronco's where crap before he showed up. I haven't heard anything about the Broncos since....shit, Elway.[/quote]

False, he got lucky I'm not saying he's bad he's a great college qb but look at the stats he sucks, I was not saying anything about his leadership I know hes a good leader and the jets need that for sho. And also I've heard alot of the broncos actually

16. #16 OneLove22, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Broncos D is solid. Tebow did not turn that team around.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx-6macYZEo[/ame]

^bigger impact than Tebrew.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzZ4XOvcEM8[/ame]