Tim and eric

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by furittus, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Anyone have any hilarious movies they watch when stoned? Tim and erics billion dollar movie is probably my favorite its fucking hilarious. Check it out. Do you guys have any favorite trippy/funny movies to watch when completely blitzed?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Pretty sure it's on Netflix. I'll check it out thanks!

bueno

3. Its sooo fucking weird

4. -_- tim and erics shows/ movies annoy me. They just get fucked up on unmentionables and weed and do a bunch of stupid shit. Oh and they always sound the same. Every sentence is said in the same stoner drugged out tone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. have you seen billion dollar movie?

6. yeah tim & eric are not funny and don't give me that 'idgi' crap
    i bet you think eric andre show is funny too

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yes. Yes i do. 

8. You have it all wrong, man. It's a type of humor actually called anti-humor. You just don't get it.

9. Tim and Eric themselves are not supposed to be funny, really. They're poking fun at how ridiculous a lot of shit is on TV nowadays.

When you watch it from a TV production point of view, some of it is pretty genius.

10. That being said, I didn't really care for the billion dollar movie. Their show on the other hand is pretty genius at some points.

11. ..liked it better when it was 'Tom goes to see the mayor'.

12. Yeah I havent been into it lately anymore but I remember watching it and laughing my ass of when me and my friend would always bring up some parts of the show. Just different humor that appeals to different people. 

I think you would like check it out with dr steve brule too haha

13. SHRIIIIIMMMM!!!

14. Watch Tim and Eric's go pro show on YouTube. I personally find it funny but a lot of people don't get anti humour

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Tim and Eric is amazing. I'm not a huge fan of that movie. However their show is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app