Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TightVac

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iMarihuana, May 11, 2011.

1. I'm growing tired, and a bit too old for stashing all my bud in a shoebox lol. I saw one of my favorite youtube smokers (MrTheWeedMan, i think that is his name) and he got one but never really did a review on it. Has anyone here used on that knows if it works well with keeping smell out, freshness in, etc.? They look really fancy and slick, but im going for quality. Also does anyone know of a better airtight and cheap container i could use?

PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong section D:

2. I've heard they're nice, I use a jar like this...completely airtight. The ones without the metal lock aren't airtight, besides a vacuum sealing jar like you mentioned.

[​IMG]

3. Yeah, i can't believe i havnt just thought of using a jar like that one! I think ill go search my kitchen to see if i have an empty one right now!

4. Can you use like a mason jar, or is that not air tight enough?

5. TightVacs are not totally airtight, but if you bag the weed then put it in it will kill almost all of the smell.

6. Hmm that sucks, the one I posted above is airtight. No smell leaks out, even if it is extremely stinky bud.