ti nails? please help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dabbcity, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Iv e only been smoking Earl for a couple of months.... well almost a half year sense electric forrest and i have some concerns... iv e smoked only from a glass nail id k if its borcielate or quartz but after i ran through all of the nails i decided to get a ti. it wasn't surgical titanium. it was actually really cheap about 30$ and it seemed too good to be true to me but i bought it anyway. I have had the thing for about two months and have totally stopped smoking flower and now its only the earl. about a week ago i realized that every time i smoked this thing i would start to get cramps and such and my lungs would not hurt they would kinda just be a little irritated. now when i smoked this ti or what i thought was a ti nail i would get the thing pretty close to red hot and then hit it which means i probably was inhaling things i shouldn't have. My kidney seemed to swell a little and i was blowing blood out of my nose for a couple of days once i started noticing these signs i stopped smoking and threw that ti nail away because for some reason i knew it was that. its been 4 days sense then and i feel like im getting better but my kidney or w.e it is still feels weird iv e been to 2 different doctors and no one can find anything wrong with me and i took a blood test today and have yet to get my results. im just a little scared and am wondering if anyone has experienced anything like me. or if anyone has any remedies i can use to make me feel better. i have anti inflammatory and have been drinking cranberry juice to clean the kidneys i just dont want too much acid build up in there and develop some kidney stones so i was just wondering if a seasoned vet can help me no more . i just want to smoke again and everything be okay ive been clean for a 3 days now and each day it seems to get better i just want to smoke and be okay please help me thanks!

2. Well for one, you do have to be careful with Ti nails as they have their own "china-glass" knockoffs as well that are usually just labeled Ti. Should've spent the extra $20 just to get a nice one off of waterlab technology.

But the damage is done already to your body, so I'm assuming the worst is over with and you're still paranoid from the whole situation. You're not the first person who's bought a Ti off of Amazon or whatever, so don't act like you're about to die or be diagnosed with something, you just had a shitty nail.`