Thunderstorms and locking yourself out.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by swimmins, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Sooooooo, head to my buddy Fhill's house to just kick it. Roasted a nice fat blunt, couple bong bowls, and a good 3 gram, 4 seat hookah to finish it off. there was a jay at some point too haha.

Took off about 10:30. It was not raining when I left his house, but not 2 minutes after I leave, it was down pouring. So I'm just takin it easy, and then, my windshield wiper flies off. So I pull over, throw the flashers on and leave the car running, and get out to go fix it quick. Took me damn near 5 minutes to get it on, in the poring rain. Then I go back to get in...

LOCKED MY STONED ASS OUT OF THE CAR!!!

How?

Well my drivers door handle snapped of, so the car was locked, except the drivers door was open, but there was no handle to open it:devious: oh, and the cars still sitting there running, a/c and tunes blasting. Mom ended up getting me, went home grabbed the spare key...you get the picture.

So now I'm going to go smoke a few more bowls and wait for my dominoes pizza to get here, got that new Gotham City Pizza, lots of pepperoni:D

2. That pizza is flame.

On another rain story note:

I was with my best friends, and my co-worker Bassom, before I moved. Mad insane.

I roll an awesome blunt with some legit Haze, and we get ready to go outside. It begins to thunder and lighting right before we run outside. So it starts to pour. We run to the shed, getting soaked on the way. They're screaming for me to unlock it, and I'm bugging.

We finally get in. There's a flood light in the crowded and musty smelling shed.

Get a fan going, and spark the blunt.

Well, Eric pulled out another blunt.

" Surprise bitches!" We were stunned.

So that one gets sparked.

Chillin in the rain, cloaked by a shed. Smoking herb in nature, yet shrouded in mystery. We were completely safe, yet so vulnerable to the elements.

We hotboxed the shed, and talked about life, politics, the future and the whole universe.

Just an amazing grand ole' time... In my backyard, lol.

3. Both of thoe stories were good reads, sucks you locked yourself out of the car lol thats god awful and the second story is sweet...blunts to the face!

4. That Gotham City Pizza is delicious... and cheap! Perfect stoner combo.

5. the pizza was bomb btw