Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throwing up now from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sppankyy, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Idk if I'm an apprentice toker really but this question just feels more fitting here. I've been smoking for about a year and I've always smoked weed with like pieces preferably. But I still enjoy the occasional blunt and everything. But recently i was smoking in my bathroom like I usually do before bed in the shower out of my little bong, it's just a little pocket sized one with nothing fancy on it. Just a little water chamber and a carb. So I was hitting it and I got into my high finally so I went in for my last hit and I accidentally milked that shit pretty big. I don't usually take big hits. I just usually milk it all the way up and clear it and it's only like a 6 inch bong so those size hits are perfect for me because I cough easy and sometimes it like gags me I cough so bad. So I cleared the thing and out of nowhere started coughing and just threw up all in my sink. I had taken such a big hit that I threw up. And I'm not like a vagina, I can take big hits, I have a black leaf 6 arm fancy bong that I love using, that thing I can milk up and clear easy cuz the hits are diffused and cooled with ice and percolators. And this was the first time I had ever thrown up from smoking other then day I first got my fancy bong. I took a super huge hit and like 20 minutes later threw up but that was just me greening out, not the hits gagging me. But ever since the day I had like my cough and threw up due to a big hit weed has just tasted god awful. I can't barely even smoke, just the smell and taste of the smoke now makes me want to puke and I really like getting high so this sucks.... What should I do? I just tried to get high and I couldn't even draw on my bong cuz it tastes and smells like weed. And even when I can get a hit off of it i want to gag. It just tastes awful. I eventually managed to get high. I rolled a joint with weed and tobacco and that seemed to help but I like smoking my weed. What should I do so I can smoke comfortably now and not have to worry about PUKING!? Should I just take like a tolerance break and come back and see how I do? Help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. smaller hits  :confused_2:  also dont hold your hits for more than 5 seconds, that will make me gag a little sometimes

3. I do. I usually blow them out immediately because I blow the smoke through a sploof. But even just the smallest hit like gag me. I'm also sick. Idk of that would be a factor or not

4. Grab a vape my friend, it will save your lungs and your wallet.

5. ive smoked when im sick before, i thought it would make me feel better but it made me puke each time, and i felt even worse

6. I've definitely always wanted a vape. It's probably the next thing on my list but hopefully it's just me being sick that's doing this because i really enjoy smoking. It would suck to not like be able to smoke a blunt with a friend anymore without gagging on every hit. Just sounds so weird like there has to be an explanation because like who throws up from smoking a blunt?

7. Man up, son. There's nothing the internet can do for you. Either smoke that shit or take a break and come back.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app