Throwing a party at my parents house with them home. Need advice lol

Discussion in 'General' started by blazemore, Aug 2, 2012.

1. This shit is dead before it starts.

2. Really? It's illegal to do that?

3. Yes. Unless you rent out an entire floor or something.

4. your house will get fucked, better to stay on the safe side and don't it. people are more willing to rebel then follow rules.

5. Do it op. throw the best party ever

6. Man... I read all of this and I was just like :eek:

There's probably another campspot that's 'not so good, but its a shorter route'....I don't know, I don't live there I'm just assuming by your choice of words..

Another is.... like.....wouldn't your friends help you with a ride or something if you're going camping with like 15 people er so (I don't know if they patrol those areas)? :confused:.... like its your birthday..

My main conclusion is you're like turnin' 17 or something at least, and none of you guys have transportation..... :laughing:....

Just ask your mother to take ya out there or something... :smoke:

Sorry, I'm kindve baked right now..ahah.

7. Project GC

8. dude, why would you wanna spend your BIRTHDAY NIGHT party, wandering around worrying about your house and parents playing POLICE??? hellll no, go find a party..besides, if you posted rules like that, nobody is gonna wanna go. i wouldnt go to a party ;like that..ESPECIALLY if i had to bring my own food and drink..

:smoke::wave::smoke:

9. [quote name='"Ezav420"']dude, why would you wanna spend your BIRTHDAY NIGHT party, wandering around worrying about your house and parents playing POLICE??? hellll no, go find a party..besides, if you posted rules like that, nobody is gonna wanna go. i wouldnt go to a party ;like that..ESPECIALLY if i had to bring my own food and drink..

:smoke::wave::smoke:[/quote]

Yeah I feel it. I'll just look for a party to go to next weekend so I can chill. Eventually though I'll just invite 20 trustworthy friends and get drunk and high here .. with my parents consent that is ; )

10. Yeah a party with a ton of rules would be kinda lame IMO for you cause Noone would follow them and you'd have to "throw them out" making you , that guy. And I understand That you want people to respect your house and family and stuff and that's understandable but if you really want a party for the ages just go all out . But honesly I'd say there are two options :

1, either go get high&drunk with a couple friends and girls and then go BACK to your house, and have sex or do whatever, instead of smoking and drinking and all that shit worrying about your parents ,
    OR
    2, ask around, maybe one of your friends ha their own apartment or a dorm or someones parents are gone for the weekend or something , find a way to let you hve it there for some $ or since you said you live in a suburb why don't you just go to a being built house and do shit there? It's not the comfyest thing but you don't have to worry about stuff getting stolen and stuff ,

11. Hey man, if your parents are cool then everything will be fine. One of my buddies' mom throws parties for us all the time and they're fuckin bangers. I mean dutchies in the air at all times, shots, sometimes a few kegs, and most importantly some fucking sexy ass girls.

12. If your parents arent cool with it, dont do it. God damn frontal lobe......

13. Teenagers, alcohol, drugs and rules don't mix.

14. Im glad everyone swayed the Op away from an awful decision.

If you make rules for a party everyone will break them.

Drunk people will act drunk and cause problems.

Something bad WILL and IS going to happen.

You won't have any fun managing and monitoring everyone.

I went on a houseboat this weekend with a small group of friends and it was so much fucking fun. We almost went camping but it was raining :/

Definitely go camping with some bros and bitches much more fun.

15. There ya go, listen to this guy.

16. I just wouldn't go lol

17. I went to another party the other day and I realized what I was in for.
    Throwing a party at your own house is not only a big responsibility, its a fucking hassle to be constantly checking up on anyone that might be doing stupid ass drunk shit inside the house lol as interesting as it sounds, id rather just chill on my birthday and smoke a fat blunt with my bros. Ill probably find some other place to get wasted at the night of my birthday since it is on a weekend. Yes, throwing a party with rules sounds like a good idea as far as a host is concerned, but everyone going to be drunk so they won't really care lol. Maybe your friends are different but the kids I know do the stupidest shit it's ridiculous. I always hear of stuff getting stolen (someone's mom got hella jewelry stolen from their bedroom) and people drinking the host's parents personal alcohol stash (which is a little bit more understandable than stealing - but still) a party with rules isn't much of a party LOL I just haven't really thought about it from another perspective besides being a host. You can't really have everything go the way you plan it when people are wasted. I care about the people at my party and I want them to have a good time, but I care WAY more for my parents. That's why I'm NOT going to throw my own birthday party.

Thanks guys! I almost made a terrible mistake. Cheers lol

18. Get a campsite they have group sites near me for like $25 it may very with location though!

19. >house party
    >teenagers
    >alcohol

Yeah, that shit's getting shut down fast.

20. Why would you invite somebody you thought would steal shit from you, lol