Throwing a party at my parents house with them home. Need advice lol

Discussion in 'General' started by blazemore, Aug 2, 2012.

1. So im throwing a birthday party at my parents house (hopefully) and I need to get my parents on board. It's going to be the kind of birthday party where people are drunk and high so I need to somehow make my case on how everything will be 'alright'.:p

My main concern is people stealing shit from my house but that's easily prevented by locking up all our valuable stuff in my parents room and limiting people being inside + my parents will be chillin' inside so that shouldn't be a problem. I think ill invite maybe no more than 30 people to my suburban house. Ill figure that out tomorrow when I look at how many people I can actually fit in my back yard. What is a reasonable time to end a party so my neighbors don't get pissed and call the cops. That would be weak af.

Here's the guidelines I made up so far. Please tell me if there is something I should think about or add. Thanks blades!:smoke:

Guidelines:
    1- YOU AREN'T GOING HOME UNTIL YOU ARE SOBER TO DRIVE OR HAVE A SOBER DRIVER WILLING TO TAKE YOU HOME!
    2- If you can't handle your liquor don't drink. If you have to puke do it as far away from the house as you possibly can. Don't be that guy.
    3- No Drama No fights. You'll get thrown out. Don't be that guy.
    4- My folks were kind enough to let me use their house, please be respectful and remember to thank them!!
    5- No hanging around on the front yard.
    6- This is an invite only party and I gotta keep it on the smaller side. Ask me if you want to bring a friend so that I know ahead of time!! If you do show up with anyone that wasn't invited they won't be allowed in. No exceptions!
    7- Bring beer and food. I will have some but I am not going to be able to provide for everyone.
    Everyone have a good time!

2. Not going to work, don't attempt it. Sorry man..:confused_2:

3. I wouldnt go to a party with rules.

4. #4 Vzsel, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    ^^^ This...
    Edit: Twitchydude replied before me, but I ment the first poster...
    But hey, I agree with you too.

no one wants to do that.... that'd be kind've awkward...

Unless they're cool as shit and you smoke pot with them, but it doesn't sound like you do...:confused:

How old are you turning, OP? :eek:

5. Are we invited? I'm down for some project x shit.

6. hopefully we find a gnome....

7. #7 chronicman00, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    word

parties with rules and guidelines are gay

like man when you come to my parties you get greeted with blunts and bitches and you can fuck anywhere you want son you dont gotta bring shit mayne drinks are on the house all you gotta do is bring good company

8. Hahaha I'm turning 19 and damn you guys think these are too much to ask for? I'm just covering my ass for my parents sake since it's their house. Are you sure you're just not mad that you weren't invited? lol

9. [quote name='"Mike 408"']Hahaha I'm turning 19 and damn you guys think these are too much to ask for? I'm just covering my ass for my parents sake since it's their house. Are you sure you're just not mad that you weren't invited? lol[/quote]

PM me your address, ill be on the next flight out. And ill bring GC.

3000 people > 30 people

10. there no way its going to work. either have a few people over, or just hang out with a few of your close buddies and look around all night for a party. doesn't matter who's party or where it is, just walk around to find one if you have to. just make sure to be drinking in the mean time.

it will be a lot more epic like that anyway.

11. You guys really think it wont work? I want to know why

12. Get a group of teenagers, mix in alcohol and drugs...and..apply rules?:confused:

13. Typical GC thread right here

14. Sheeeesh..:rolleyes:

15. i wouldnt be myself around my friends parents. when i party, i become the life of the party. if my parents or my friends parents were there, it wouldnt be a party. we would just be hanging out drinking.

16. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']

Get a group of teenagers, mix in alcohol and drugs...and..apply rules?:confused:[/quote]

Haha true, but honestly I stole these rules from the Facebook event pages that I went to in the past that were at other peoples/my friends houses. I'm just trying to look out for my parents but I see your point I could have a better time worry free at another party.

17. Yeah man I'd just play it safe.

18. Mom:Son, who is this? :eek:
    [​IMG]
    You: Oh, that's just Joe. PARTY!!!!!!!!!! :smoke:

19. Just because you got it off of facebook, you think its right?

You're in big trouble mister! :eek:

20. Hahaha nobody is on my side this is hilarious. What if I paid my parents to go out to dinner and a movie and then I had the house free?