Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throwing a Marijuana Party

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by risky824, Dec 31, 2010.

1. This spring I plan to throw a marijuana party. The goal of the party is for everyone to bring a gram of the best bud they can find and $15 to throw in for food and drink.(And their trusty pieces if they want) In my house I will have a table for all of the smoking utensils and a bowl in the middle filled with all of the nugs. There will be another table that is covered with food and drinks that will be bought and laid out for a feast. I have all kinds of rooms to smoke in with different music in each and some bongs as well.

How it will work is that everyone I invite is an expert and chill smoker, so we don't run into problems like people being lame or smoking too much of the bud. There will be about 28 people, so there will be about an ounce of different kinds of buds. Since there will be that much bud, no one will ever feel the need to smoke as much as they can quickly.

I feel like with good planning this party could be great, and I don't think people would mind paying about 35(for bud and food), because it's basically a smoking event they most likely have never been to.

Any thoughts or tips/ideas on how to make the party even better?

2. Good idea.
    Bad idea.
    It will not go as you have envisioned.

3. Eh probably won't work out how you think it will, there are always possibilities of neighbor/police trouble but I am guessing you thought this out before. Just because you are having a weed party doesn't mean you need to have all the munchies ever. Sounds cool though, but don't make people bring money.

4. Have them bring more than a gram each.

5. Sounds like a cool idea I would have everyone bring 2 grams though just to be safe. Hotbox your entire house!

6. lol thats basically every party I go to.

7. 1 gram each for a party of seasoned tokers, is going to be a very short party, if i were u id say youd need 2 oz- 3 oz to be anywhere near close to being able to smoke everyone up

8. I am fortunate enough to live in an area that has no neighbors (surrounded by trees) and cops don't know how to get to it. So no worries there, and I feel like if I didn't have people bring some amount of money, then that will prevent food from being there because 25-30 people are hard to feed off of just my budget. Maybe lowering the amount

9. if your only havin a ounce for 28 people your no seasoned tokers but its an alright idea just more weed

10. I'm sure I would throw in a good amount as well, but I doubt that people are going to be smoking more than a gram or 2, because if you think about it, everyone would be smoking at least a gram to their face that day. It's not a party for people to get so high that they can't enjoy it

11. still waiting on the invite...

haha sounds like a good time! take pictures :)

12. I would rather say pick up 2 ounces of bud on your own, and have everyone pay for the bud at cost.

I.E. $400 an ounce is like $14 a gram? That way, someone isn't bringing in mids and someone else is bringing in really good dank. You won't make any money, and they'll know that, and won't have a problem chipping in.

Have everyone throw in $35 or $40 (2 grams and $7 or $12 for food) and just order a buncha pizza and pop. Cheap and effective.

13. yeah that's another way that I thought of because even though most of my stoning friends get great buds, I'm sure there would be the few that bring the lower quality stuff. Those numbers work out well

14. It just takes out the guessing game of what quality of bud comes in. Plus, if you're selling it at cost, that would make them come even more, because instead of spending $20 on a gram, they'll spend $14.

If you have a Little Caesars nearby, have everyone chip in $20. When they walk in, you hand them a gram and a Hot and Ready pizza.

Now thats a party worth going to.

15. Or you could just throw a regular party (with alcohol) and since your friends are stoners there will be weed there anyways. Parties never go as planned so just invite the people and make sure you have drugs music and food.

16. Just throw a party and tell all the stoners to bring bud. Buy a ounce and sell some to everyone!

17. A simple thing me and my girlfriend did that was kind of similar:

We had a thanksgiving type meal, everyone just chilled and smoked/drank and the bong was the centerpiece of the table. The girls cooked while we just fucked around. Pretty good.

18. I can honestly say that in 30 some years of tokin', I've never been so high I couldn't enjoy it. One ounce won't be enough.

19. Lol

Ive been smoking for 4 years, maybe a little bit more, but, when I first started with dank, I loved it so much, that made a super ubber joint and smoked it all at once, for 20 min I thought I was going to pass out, then, I slept so nice :smoke:

20. a gram to the face is nothing, thats not even enough of each pot for every person to eve get .1 of, your plan is also futile in that all 28 people PROLLY DONT HAVE DIFFERENT CONNECTS there will not be 28 different strains in ur town haha your gonna have maybe 6 varieties if your lucky, and that gram per person would last about 20 minutes the food would be gone in an hour, your party is over in less than an hour and everyone will end up passing out sounds prettttty lame man, a weed party you need edibles, lots of pot ( as much as anyone would like) hash and concentrates (your a seasoned toker as you say-- you should be able to get ur hands on bho or make your own), other than that it sounds no different than a party u go to any other given day besides the fact the money is usually for beer not food and there's usually always massive quanities of drugs at most parties anyway....and why would anyone wanna go from room to room no one is gonna wanna move, you need shit to do what are u gonna do besides sit around with 28 people who prolly are only close with maybe 2-3 other people there so your gonna have a very segregated party...good idea just very flawed but i say who cares go for it!