Throwin a party need help!

Discussion in 'General' started by everesthitter, Mar 13, 2012.

1. hey so in a couple days i'm throwin a party. lots of ppl from High school. I have been to a lot of parties but this is my first time hosting. Usually i arrive late so i never really thought about it before but how do u get the party started? Like in the beginning when a few ppl just start showing up at first.

2. take some shots of course. turn up some music and just chill

3. if there more bitches than dick than its a party if not than you're throwing a sausage fest

4. Have food for people to munch on like snacks and if you can cook then prepare dishes
    Invite a lot of hot girls, bring some alcohol and some weed.
    Music playlist if you have an bangin stereo system all is well.
    Last, just chill and enjoy your party.

5. dont bring out food people will eat all of it, hide anything of value/anything that brakes. have some good music playing, already be drinking but a controlled drinking like sippin. usually people show up in groups bc people will want a dd so it wont be like you and one other dude right off the bat

6. [quote name='"Mendi769"']dont bring out food people will eat all of it, hide anything of value/anything that brakes. have some good music playing, already be drinking but a controlled drinking like sippin. usually people show up in groups bc people will want a dd so it wont be like you and one other dude right off the bat[/quote]

Isnt that the point of bringing out food? So they'll eat it? Haha

7. Think Field of Dreams: if you build it, they will come.

8. i dunno...i throw a party every Friday and Saturday night...people just come.

i invite a few people, as well as the three people i live with and then after that people just start inviting other people and shit.

9. you need to be prepared, it is not your house so u should remember that, especially in high school.......people have already stated it......have food, music, drinks, smoke, and chill....avoid people getting wasted by you yourself not partying hard until most people have left and your real peeps are still around...then you party as for the early beginning part, dont sweat it.....and of course invite mad ladies.........be safe

10. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

Isnt that the point of bringing out food? So they'll eat it? Haha[/quote]

Lmao yea but I meant more along the lines as a high school party im guessing te parents are out of town, so op has to live off the food in his house if it's all gone what's he gunna eat?

11. Someone please tell me what OP means!!!

12. Original poster or something like that no one ever told me but that's what I assume the name is its probably right or damn close

13. schedule a clown or a magician to come as the highlight and later on a boggle tournament. Chick magnet right there

14. Pin the tail on the donkey, clowns, balloons, musical chairs, and cupcakes..... Now that's gangster.

15. ^^^damn y'all are hardcore and to think I was gunna say spin the bottle I guess that's just childs play lol

16. 1.Buy booze
    2.Drink booze
    3.????
    4.Profit

17. [quote name='"Mendi769"']^^^damn y'all are hardcore and to think I was gunna say spin the bottle I guess that's just childs play lol[/quote]

That only happens after nap time and when we all have apple juice and cake...sugar buzz ftw!

18. Now that is what I call hardcore, bet you couldn't remember a single thing from that night with thy crazy of a sugar rush goin on

19. Please for the love of god, dont prepare food...jesus christ

20. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']

Now that is what I call hardcore, bet you couldn't remember a single thing from that night with thy crazy of a sugar rush goin on[/quote]

It's ridiculous, I always wake up next to other peoples teddybears! Everyone tells us we will get diabetes.