Throwaway one hitters?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Grinder12000, May 15, 2018.

1. Is there such a thing? All we are looking for is a one hitter that is gone once it's inhaled (no mess, no clean up not worries).

2. Just more trash adding to the pollution level! :coolalt:

In the US alone, there are over 33 million American adults who admit to currently using cannabis (and heaven only knows how many kids!)

“One in Eight U.S. Adults Say They Smoke Marijuana” (Gallup poll - August 8, 2016) One in Eight U.S. Adults Say They Smoke Marijuana

Now I want you to imagine the worst case scenario- a pile of over 33,000,000 of your disposable 1 hitters multiplied by however many times the average cannabis user lights up per year! :eek2: That's a lot of trash and it's not very pretty, is it?

Is that something we want to do the our planet? Trash does NOT "go away" and vanish! It stays to spread pollutants, destroy the natural beauty of the world, and harm wildlife.

I value a cleaner world above your convenience in getting high! Get a glass or metal 1 hitter!

Granny

3. He said a one hitter that's GONE once inhaled creating no trash.

Closest thing to that is a joint though obviously not one hit. You can one hit a roach and then eat it, haha. Probably not what you're looking for. If you find something let us know.

4. You could use something that's biodegradable like an apple pipe or a carrot or piece of celery or something that you can just throw away and 1 not care and 2 not be littering because it will just be eaten or decompose

5. A carrot? Never heard of that one before, but I'm guessing it'd work. Anyone ever tried it?

6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. That's fucking awesome.

Now we got some smoke and a snack for later.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I haven't done it personally but like stiggy showed it's possible. Most fruits or vegetables are pretty easy to turn into pipes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. only Thing that pic is missing is some blood

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. #11 Burrito Wizard, May 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2018
    Yeah we read it. And we gave you some pretty good ideas. Unfortunately for you what you're asking isn't fucking possible so either eat the pipe afterwards or reinvent the laws of physics and don't insult people who try to help you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Yeah get a pack of glass one hitter and throw me away when you are done.

8 dollars for 5 glass one hitters.

You should obviously et more than one hit from each one though before you throw it.

Screenshot_2018-05-16-09-27-16.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I've tried fruit pipes before the best ones are using apple or carrot.

It all depends on how you make it to how good it will work.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Who did I insult that tried to help me? I insulted someone who insulted menu not reading my post. LOL. I complemented the people actually helping.

• Disagree Disagree x 1