Through the Looking Glass: A Self-Examination

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hathora, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Hi there.

Before we go any further, I beg of you to grant me one request:

Receive me. Let your mind, your heart, your spirit, your ears, your eyes be open. Whoever you are, forget who you are. Forget everything everyone has ever told you about who you are and what this is.

You are newly born, alone in an empty space. There is you and only you. Who are you? And why are you here?

These are undoubtedly the two base questions that every man, woman, and child, regardless of time, geography, language, religion, appearance, intelligence asks themselves.

Has anyone found the answer? All around us, we see people who say they have. Yet when we ask them to explain the answer, the explanations they give are loaded with inconsistencies and errors to the unbiased observer. We see that each individual we encounter has a belief system that is relative to their life and experiences, but does not seem to translate from person to person.

I ask you to take a moment to stop reading and think about the point I just made in the above paragraph. Belief systems are relative to each individual and their life experiences.

I will give some time for this to be viewed and contemplated before I edit and continue further. My hope is that I've found a group of spiritual peoples here who are sick of the fear they have been trying to ignore, the anxiety gnawing at the pit of our stomach, the tension coiled in our muscles, the loneliness that pervades even as our loved one sleeps beside us in the darkness.

You can unravel the mystery. You can solve the Rubics Cube. Have faith that you are capable of doing this, of solving the mystery. You think it's difficult because you think no one has done it, but once you've done it, you can finally identify the others who also have and have before you and will after you.

Indeed, the act of solving the mystery within answers our second question.

2. You just finish General Psych. 101 lol?