Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

throat question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by remitido, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Hello Grasscity,

I've been coming down with a bad cough lately and was thinking about going to my doctor friend for a diagnosis as opposed to making an appointment (save some $), but I hesitate for the reason that my friend doesn't know that i smoke weed (or anything) and I'd very much like to keep it that way. Is there any way that a doctor would be able to tell that I smoke (I'm a daily toker) weed or cigs from looking at my throat?

2. He'll probably be able to tell, he is a doctor after all. What's so wrong with your friend knowing? Just stand up for who you are and don't let the man keep you down!

3. He won't be able to differentiate between the two, if he sees damage he thinks is caused by smoke.