Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throat pain that leads to burning feeling in chest after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by willthegod13, Nov 22, 2019.

1. okay so when i smoke weed i get a really deep burn that starts in my throat and goes right down to my chest. my chest will be on fire for about a half hour and there ain't much i can do about it. ive smoked no problem for 2 years prior to this idk what this can be i already got an endoscopy that didnt really say much just mucous. any thought on what it can be? i just miss smoking weed with no problem.

2. You might want to ask a doctor instead of pot smokers on a weed forum. :rolleyes:
    Try canna caps......I stopped smoking a while ago.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lol I did , Hence the endoscopy appointment and prior to that going to the er .they don’t have answers ,So I’d thought I’d have better luck with pot heads such as myself.. well ex pot head

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. do you have problems with heart burn or anything like that, how are you smoking, is your weed dry and shitty, are you trying to dab, are you swallowing the smoke by mistake?

5. Never had heartburn problems but that’s what the docs were suggesting , but I’ve had heart burn maybe once or twice in my life by the occasional meal but this feeling is not quite that. Something I never experienced before .and I live in a illegal weed state so unfortunately I don’t know the weed to the exact science but I’ve been smoking off the same people for years now. Which is very weird to me because it’s never given me problems

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum