Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Throat clogging up when smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoStiksNoSeeds, Feb 27, 2012.

1. First post here and I want to just say that I've been smoking for a while. I've just recently been picking up weight from different dealers rather than bags because I know doing it this way is a lot more efficient and cheaper. I'm no expert in smoking but I do know most of the basics.

What I want to know exactly why is that when smoking my throat sort of clogs up? Besides getting extremely thirsty as fuck, which I obviously medicate by downing bottles of water, my throat seems to close up a bit and it gets a little harder to breathe. Usually this discourages me from taking any more hits but I don't want it too. Anyone know why I could be having this problem? Either I haven't smoked enough, I'm too thirsty, I need to sit up completely straight with my neck not angled at all when I smoke?

Besides that I've been having anxiety sometimes but that's really something I deal with when I smoke and it's not really a major problem.

Thanks for the help. :wave: