Throat and chest pain when I smoke

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gsessions, Dec 6, 2016.

1. I just started smoking weed a few weeks ago with my boyfriend and I've smoked out of a pipe, a bong and I've smoked a blunt. Each time it hurts like Hell and I thought it would get better by now. My chest gets really bad sharp pain on the left side and the bottom of my throat hurst extremely bad. The pain in my throat persist for quiet a while and cold water doesn't help that much. Is this normal or is it something else?

2. If youve never smoked anything before I could see it being irritation from the smoke inhalation.

3. No it's definitely not normal. Was it a harsh smoke and did you cough a lot? To tell you the truth I don't even think it was the MJ that did it IMO. The weather is changing so you could just have the flu or a bad cold or a sore throat that had nothing to do with smoking, unless it was really garbage and hurt your lungs when you inhaled. Anytime you smoke MJ make sure that Ash is white or a light gray. If it's black most likely it wasn't flushed and still has some nutrients that you were smoking. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow I would go to the doctors IMO. I hope you feel better try to buy some cough drops, cough syrup or Alka-Seltzer cold and flu. That should do it if not go to the doctors.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Are you sure the person or people you were smoking with didn't have a cold or flu because that's a very easy way to catch it through a pipe or bong. You could've got the flu or cold from whoever you were smoking with!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app