Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Threw up well high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sup brotha, May 14, 2017.

1. ok I'm new here and made this account specifically for this, it's happened a few times once when I was slightly drunk and baked, so me and my friends we're hanging out smoking and I was pretty high and I've been smoking almost daily for a year now so I don't really get that high anymore but when I closed my eyes I got motion sickness felt like I was spinning and immediately had to open them which resulted in a terrible high and I eventually threw up after sitting outside for a bit. I felt far better after but before I threw up it was agony and I ended up passing out on the couch not to long after. And again last night i picked up my friend and we we're smoking on the way to my other friends house out of our bong and I was driving. We smoked two bowls and we smoke a lot so this was about average and it was dark so I couldn't see the hits I was taking I think they were quite large and I always hold them in for 6 seconds and the same thing happened again I was on the couch and I couldn't close my eyes It feel like I was spinning and I couldn't look at my phone either and I have always been able to tell when I'm gonna throw up so I went up to the bathroom and sure enough I threw up and I felt ok after but I decided to go home well driving and doing things I feel fine but when I'm sitting there I start to feel sick and it's god awful anyone know why. It makes no sense because I've smoked 4 whole bowls in 4 hits before and was fine just super baked could it be that I was driving that gave me the motion sickness

2. Shouldnt be talking about driving and being drunk/high, its not a good look, buddy.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I was driving high not drunk, I drank when I got there and fell asleep on the couch the other time alcohol wasn't involved

4. Try not mixing the two ?
    That has happened to me after a huge hit . It sounds funny but try having little bits of water and some fruit like an orange. For me when thing are to intense when you drunk and high again get some water and put on a nice movie/tv show (a great comedy or some 90s tv show. The key here is to feel better and this make you relax and feel better, good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Cross faded brah...
    not everyone can handle it ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. I get the spins when I try to go too bed to early while trashed too, just keep your eyes open forever and it won't happen. Or Just lay there focusing on one thing and if its possible lay with one foot hanging off the couch/bed touching the ground and eventually you'll drift to sleep. Or get back up and hang out until you arent as fucked up. All of the above help me.

7. When I started getting high in1968 we were never surprised when we got high. We often mixed things up, sometimes got too high, but mostly loved what we got. Our experiences were not examined under a microscope, but were used to determine that we should keep smoking. Or not. Oh, never mind, too much drama for me. Just realized this thread is almost a year old. Fuck me!

8. Mixing the two did it I would betcha my left testie

9. Maybe ya swallowed some smoke use to happen to me. Also drink intensifies high thins blood n makes thc stronger.

10. Donald Trump could keep all the Mexicans out with that great wall of text, good grief.

• Funny Funny x 2