Threesomes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aphrodit3V3nus, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Any ladies (or even men) out there ever had a threesome or something similar?

My boyfriend and I use to talk about finding a third person or even a couple and we almost did a few times but some things didn't work out. We haven't really tried since due to busy lives. I really want to surprise him and show him that this is something I still want to try but I'm also very shy and nervous when it comes to sex. I'm really curious and and want to give it a try though.

Share your experiences...

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Never had one but, so want one. I'm single and, love fucking. Mmm... :love:

This sounds like a hot idea.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had my first and only threesome last year. My girlfriend is bisexual and she's pretty good at picking girls up (and so nice having a girlfriend who points out hot chick's when we're out together) This particular time it was with one of her friends who had never been with a woman before.

it was awesome and a very positive experience for all three of us.

It might be helpful to to lay out some ground rules for all of you in advance though. Like would you be OK with him actually having intercourse with someone else, or do you not want him to go down on her, or her go down on you, etc...

It's supposed to be a beautiful experience so setting expectations up front can mitigate the awkwardness once it gets going.

Being a little shy about it can make it all that more exciting when it happens! The surprise idea sounds like fun although it may put your bf on the spot and create anxiety for him.

A nice evening together whether it's a club night dancing, or a quiet evening with a bottle of wine and a fire at home, whatever you're in to, will help let it occur naturally as you all enjoy the time together is a great way to make it a memorable.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thank you. I think he'll be okay with the surprise part. It's a fantasy of his so why not give it a go!

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've had a good number of threesomes, kind of a live-in threesome situation for about a month at one time. As krzydmnd mentioned, communication is very important and err on the side of putting your significant other first. Realize too that you might be surprised about some not so fun feelings when it's happening or afterwards. Understand that fear and jealousy seems to be a built in defense mechanism (for either of you) but you don't have to let it rule you. Acknowledge it and deal with it instead of letting it eat at you (or him).

Dan Savage has a lot of good things to say about threesomes and moresomes. If you ever feel like listening to advice about it, look up his column and/or podcast, Savage Love.

Good luck! Send pics! (I kid...but only kind of).

6. PS. Super kudos to you for fulfilling a fantasy of his. We need more partners like you on this planet.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If there are any girls on here looking for it feel free to pm me

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've had a few threesomes. Mmf and mff.
    The golden rule is always be a third wheel.
    Shared my fuck buddy with my mate once and couldn't look at her again after it. Dirtiest ride I ever had completely ruined in 1 absolutely depraved 12 hour sesh on the marchin gear.
    Had a few mff ones, fun in a different way but nowhere near as good as as running a demolition job with your best mate. Poor lass was fuckin ruined like. had loadsa videos but phone got confiscated by the polis :(

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Only 3 way I ever had was switching between left and right hands. You lucky bastards. Lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. My wife and i have a girlfriend that comes over on a regular basis and she has had another guy come over as well as i watched.

We have talked about couples or having a third that is a live in play toy but as the rest have said communication is a must. Right after the person leves you guys have to talk about what happened good and bad also set limits before you play but dont be afraid of exploring a lil bit ether.
    Most importantly be safe and have fun thats what its all about after all fun!!!

Peace and respect
    Maxamus1

• Like Like x 3
  11. I think the hardest part is finding someone!

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Internet has made everything easier. I'm part of a private local swinging group that people chat and share photos.

We have done a variety of stuff such as threesomes, partner swap, and group sex. We are even alright with seperate hookups but took some time to get there. Lots of fun experiences and I recommend exploring what your comfortable with. Like others have said communication is key and if your both honest and communicate it should work out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. What is this chat group called? Lol! We tried using KiK once and found a group similar to what you're describing. Although we mever had any luck. Just people fishing for nudes.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 Dizzy, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    lol n/m I just keep my opinion to my self. I would never share my man with anyone else like that!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 4
  15. This group is a private facebook group and is pretty legit. Its a local only page so I cant help you with yours. Need to meet someone who knows about a local group haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Yes finding someone is absolutely the hardest part. Alot of ppl talk the talk but dont want to walk the walk. My wife and i are apart of a few sites and they are all the same, very few want to actually met and quite a few just want to be assholes. Have you possibly thought about friends?

17. We were having a hard time until we got turned onto the local FB group. I can find a hookup pretty easy now

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thats cool but i dont do facebook. I deleted it a while ago and havent looked back but after spending a lot of money on pay sites for hook ups i will say to anybody that reads this dont waste your money on them. After a year and a half and 3 different sites we only had one hook up and a lot of wasted time.

19. #20 Cactus Ed, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Mine was mmf with a buddy of mine. My wife seemed to like the guy well enough and we all spent lots of time together so when we were drunk, high, and horny we decided to include my friend. It was very good but soon they decided they were in love so my wife moved in with him. I hadn't realized what a good friend he was until he took that bitch off my hands. I still chuckle sometimes thinking about it.

Probably making the decision to get kinky while drunk and stoned wasn't a very good idea. These decisions should be made with a clear mind because relationships can be ruined by including a third.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2