Threesomes with your significant other

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by darksmoker, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Me and my wife had a ffm with her best friend. It was a true Dear Penthouse type experience for me. :D

2. this is how i feel about it too...can DEF change a relationship forever

i mean honestly id probly just hog my gf the whole time and not pay ntoo much attention to the other chick...for me personally, sex is sooooo much better when its with someone i truly care about and love...adding some random chick doesnt do much for me i guess

3. dude this sounds exactly like my ex lol

this bitch left me for another dude simply cuz he has his own place and she lives there for free obviously

im glad im done with that chick now, she sucked and was a former junkie...once a junkie always a junkie

i hate sluts

4. Its only sex man, human nature. As long as the relationship is strong/stable enough there shouldnt be any issues, it has to be a physical thing with no emotional attachments. Ground rules help too, I dont have any issues with mmf or mff.

5. i would NEVER have a 3some with another dude in there...id rather go to the computer and rub one out

6. How come its ok for guys to have fun with two girls but girls cant have fun with two guys? Gota think of her too ;)

7. bc no guy wants to have another dick in their face unless they are fucking gay

both of my ex's who i went out with for a while at least have bisexual tendencies and a lot of girls nowadays do too

and cuz its also a double standard

i would rather never have a 3some than do it with another dude...and what kinda dominant male wants to share their girl with another dude? not me

8. You dont need to have his dick in your face, unless thats what you want i guess. I dont see it as a dominance thing, as long as its consentual. If shes running around behind your back perhaps. It can work wonders for a relationship in the right circumstance, but to each their own.

9. I have had a threesome before, but it's wasn't with a girlfriend. It was with these 2 chicks who are friends of mine and one night we were all drinkin and they decided they wanted to share my cock lol. It wasn't awkward afterwards, but then again these chicks were my friends and not like a girlfriend.

10. I'm very much I love with my boyfriend but I could definitely have a threesome.

I am attracted to girls very much so, but my heart belongs to him... so pure sex wouldn't "change" anything.

11. Yup. Pretty much sums it up.

12. i just think if ur a guy and ur willing to share YOUR girl with another dude then you are a fucking pussy...guys have this thing called testosterone, which in turn makes men somewhat dominant, if u have enough testosterone then ur dominant, and what kind of complete bitch is going to share HIS girl with another dude

minus well go start sucking dicks while your at it cuz ur a pussy

13. Are you speaking hypothetically or are you calling me a pussy?

14. depends...are u one of those guys who is willing to share his girl with another dude?

not you specifically, but yeah pretty much any straight guy who shares his girl with another guy is a pussy imo

and just the fact that theres another dude in the same bed with you with a boner is pretty alarming

15. I had a threesum with my boyfriend and my best friend within the first 3 months of our relationship.. All we did was makeout, it was a different experience.. It was all his plan and then months later he says that she is now trying to steal me away from him..

16. Not that I would ever let another dude fuck my girl, but how does being down to double team a chick make you a pussy?

It's not as if some dude is coming up to him and saying "I'm gonna fuck your girl" and the guy bitches out and says OK. Obviously the first guy has to be down with it. That doesn't make you a pussy it just makes you down to do some questionable shit in the name of vagina.

17. Yeah I might no necessarily do it, but I don't think it would make me a pussy. I just don't think its fair to get and not give, meaning if my girl is going to let me do the horizontal mombo with her and another chick its only fair that she gets the same in return i guess.

18. i would gladly just not have a 3some in that case

id love a 3some with 2 random bitches but all its gonna do in a relationship is fuck it up imo unless ur like married and been with eachother for a long ass time...i mean how many girls honestly expect their bf to want to have a 3some with another dude anyways? dumb bitches i guess but yeah its not sumthing i feel most dudes would ever wanna do

who wants to see another dude inside your chick? thats just way too fucked up for me

19. i dunno, i mean its just sex. if all parties involved understand its just for the physical pleasure and its not like emotional then its fine. i mean hell sex feels good lol just dont have a threesome with your girl and some girl youve had a ccrush on for 5 years

20. #40 straal, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    My BF at the time wanted to have a 3some. So I got my fuckbud to join us in a MMM. It was hot and great time was had by all. We didnt repeat cuz the BF didn't click as well with the FB.

My girlfriend (platonic) in a drunken stupor confessed that she wants to have sex with me and hubby, so long as her hubby (my friend as well)is okay with it. He's straight, i'm gay, she's bi...i told her it won't work...she wants me, i want him, he wants her....sheesh talk about complicated.