Threesome

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Gardenmaster, Apr 9, 2010.

1. I am sure many people on here have had threesomes, but they almost never happen sober, at least not for me. So my question is what were you on that lead to your threesome?

I will start, we drank a couple redbull and vodkas and then smoked a blunt.

2. just my charm and wit :)

3. u gud! I have yet to have a threesome yet =[

4. Lol. I've never engaged in a threesome but my friend did invite me to be in one with his girlfriend...that was uh..kinda weird.

Me: "Sup man?!"
    Him: "Good, good. So uh, remember how we talked about threesomes the other day? Well N saw your pictures and well, we both want to fuck you :D"
    Me: "Uh..I..Uh...what?!"
    Him: "If you're ever around and would want to try it, let us know."
    Me: *in shock*

I've known him for years, we used to have a "thing" for each other a few years ago that lasted a while. Now we've remained friends so it's not like he's some random creep but that was definitely weird. Let's see, I'd MAYBE, MAYBE do it if:

a) I was single
    b) It was with people I knew for a while, and they'd have to be clean of course.
    c) I don't have to lick snatch ahahahah
    d) maybe some fruity drinks/few blunts beforehand? lol

I would never do it with a boyfriend, though. I don't want my man putting his junk in another hole while he's with me just like he wouldn't want some man doing me. Plus if I were to happen it would bother me because in my mind I'd be thinking "What if he likes her more than me? What if she fucks better? What if they continue talking?" etc. So I'd def. have to be single.

How was it, man? I know two guys that have had threesomes before (my bf being one of them) and both said it was overrated.