Threesome?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by metalstonerking, May 21, 2007.

1. A quandry...

My girlfriend told me two or threee days ago she thought a threesome would be fun. Kind of surprised cause I've never even thought of having a threesome. And for me, the idea of any other guy touching her boils my blood, so I figured she would've at least found the idea of me having sex with another girl maybe a little bit weird. But I asked her and she was like "Yeah maybe a little but thats not the point"

So I dunno.. basically I just think that she would end up being jealous and it would ruin things. But I mean she says its only "a little weird" and that it would "still be fun." Neither of us have ever done one, though.

My friends, I need some advice. Any experience or good words to share?

2. Hey man, I had a 3sum with two beautiful girls while thizzin on 4 pills. FUcking amazing mayne! Well, I'm not sure what to tell you except, do it! Let her pick the girl (that way you dont pick someone you know yuou think is hot and she gets jelous) but make sure she's a cutie. Don't keep in contact with her or mess around with her unless your with your girl. Pay more attention to YOUR girl durring the threesome, but def spend some time with the other too :)

3. How about a 4some then.. 2 couples going at it.. the guys don't have to be part of the guy touch guy part.. but it would be fun for you to watch the girls touching one another and then switching partners vice versa.. I don't know just a thought! Then no jealousy should be around.. But there is that chance that your relationship wouldn't last long after that...

4. aint nothing like two homegirls slurping on your dick at the same time. kind of makes it hard to decide who gets the facial.

5. Word.

4somes are funner anyway lol......:hello:

Have fun!!!

6. haha i would be down if there wasnt another dude involved. if my girl tried to have me tag team her with another fella, i would be like fuck u bitch. but if she came over with a fine ass girl, and was like "lets have a 3 way" i would be like "alright, ill go get the weed out"

7. if theres no rules, anything goes. Go for it! :)

but if theres rules, and certain shit that would be hard for her to watch(you bangin another chick) i wouldnt do it :(

it all depends on circumstances bro

8. That's kinda fucked up.....you think she would like you bangin' another chick?? But yet you won't let her do another guy?

Keep it fair :D

9. haha hey man, if she comes up to me with a hot chick, and gives me permission to fuck her, how can i say no? lol none of my girls have ever put me in this situation though:(

10. you are in a hell of a position my man. ide say go for it but that because it aint my relationship on the line. hell i donno what to tell ya mang. good luck with your decision tho. p.s. your girl got any friends down for that? hook me up bro.

11. threesomes are best when your not in a relationship...cause every body know how chicks are...they say one thing and when it said and done they gonna throw a fit and bitch about what happened for years even tho it was her idea to begin with...females!!!

12. Hook ups are not allowed on the city bro :p

jk mayne

13. Yeah man thats exactly what I was thinking...

Like and whoever said if theres rules it'd be weird... well the "guidelines" were:
    I cant go down on the other girl
    The other girl cant kiss me
    The other girl cant make me cum
    I can have sex with the other girl and she can go down on me and all hand play is fair

I just thnik it'd fuck things up and I dunno guys haha... I'm not the kind of guy that gets in these situations yknow? I always just chill out and do my own thing; play my music, smoke bud, drink some, never even bothered going to get girls, just let them come to me. And then I'm in this situation?

Lifes a trip haha

14. Just remember....it may be your only chance to have 3some in your lifetime. If your relationship with her didn't work out and then you missed it out big time.

I would say, GO FOR IT! No rules or anything bullshit like that.

15. if you cant bang one out with the other chick and shes wicked hot :mad: that might be a problem later. you might still want to finish the job

16. Do it its awesome...BTW I got lots of pics of myself n gals in MANY MANY threesome's....It pays to have a slutty gf and live close to a well known college.

17. Well, during the showdown, dont screw her friend thats all I gotta say. Just let her ride your face like shes in the kentucky derby; let your girl take care of the screwing. Also, bring in a toy and let them have fun. If you make it all about the girls and not so much about you then your guaranteed another threesome; and you girl will notice the good sportsmanship from the first one and let you do whatever the hell you want in round 2. ya dig? Goodluck bro

18. Dude go for it. But if your intrested in keeping her make sure you take care of her first. then move to the other girl but keep yours involved.
    bang the shit outa both of them.:hello:

19. Well since we're all here....

[​IMG]

How bout a foursome?​

20. If you're really close to her I personally wouldn't do it, but that's just me.
    Think about your relationship with her and decide if it's worth it, only you can decide.