Three Years Later - Michigan Checking In Once Again

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by theVirtuoso, Jan 15, 2016.

1. #1 theVirtuoso, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
    Edit: I just realized I've been a member since January of 2007. Time really goes by!

Fortunately there's a lot of amazing people still around that I've been fortunate enough to see, however even back when I went on hiatus most of the community didn't know me by then since I spent most of my time in the grower's forums.

You can just call me Virt for short.

I'm from SE Michigan. I grew for some time, but I'm totally out of the loop these days. I pretty much grew exclusively hydro and at the time I used a 3D program to design and then build a system for my purposes. There's a lot of info on that in my signature's link if anyone's interested. I may be rusty, but I still love talking about these things.

Honestly, I almost never smoke or vape anymore. I used to smoke heavily, but oddly enough the more I grew the less I ended up smoking [​IMG]

Still love the stuff, though, and I really miss growing. And I missed the community here just as much! I look forward to meeting new people. Hopefully you all stick around as long as those I got to get back in touch with here.

-----

There's a lot of nostalgia on this forum for me, especially going back through my old threads from harvests... many of the pictures don't work anymore, but some of them did survive all the changes GC has underwent during my absence...
    - Blue Mistic
    - Northern Light Blue
    - Querkle

You'll find the best pictures in the thread linked in my signature, though. Seems most of those are still there [​IMG]

-----

I'm in my mid 20s. In college right now and just working on moving forward in life. I listen to a lot of house music (and it's seemingly infinite genre variations) along with other EDM and love to share music. So if you're into that stuff please feel free to send stuff my way and we can discover new music together.

2. Welcome back Virt! :cool:

It looks like you're right back into the swing of things around here. :)
    Music ftw! :hello: I LOVE music, I listen to all different kinds of music all day long. :metal:

3. Thank you again for the warm welcome [​IMG]

I splurged on a sound card and studio headphones and I really can't go back. Expect to see me posting in the "What Are You Listening To?" thread. Being gone so long I have to refrain from spamming it [​IMG]